Bella

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's pov)

Practice for the guys ended around 8pm and the guys were all whining for food.

"I'm hungry!" JR cried as he sprawled on the floor still sweating. 

JB threw a towel on JR face "Clean up so we can get something to eat then, you laying there isn't gonna help." He scolded. JR grunted sat up and nodded as he began to pack his backpack.

On their way to get food, the boys started arguing on what they wanted to eat since some wanted Chinese food and some wanted Chicken. The girls just listened as the fought about their food.

"Hyung! Its four vs three! We are getting Chinese food!" Bambam exclaimed at Jackson.

"Hey! What about the girls? You left them out!" Jackson protested before turning to the girls.

"So, would you lady prefer chicken or chinese food?" Jackson asked.

"We don't mind, settle amongst yourselves." Yumi said as she intertwined her arm with Hyeri's who had her head on Mark's shoulder.

"Call! Chinese food it is then!" Yugyeom exclaimed pulling Yumi away from Hyeri and into the restaurant with the others following them.

Jackson, Youngjae and JR stood there with their jaw's dropped. They pouted and dragged themselves into the restaurant.

"Why do we have to eat Chinese food?" Youngjae mumbled as he scanned the menu given to him.

"Because you guys has made us eat so much chicken, we are sick of it." Mark replied without his eyes leaving the menu.

They pouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter