Who is Bella?

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's pov)

After Hanbin dropped off Yumi at her house, he looked at his cousin.

"So what's up?" He asked sensing something off with her. Hyeri looked at him briefly before looking away avoiding his eyes.

"Nothing, I just didn't have a ride home." She said, it wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth either. There was a question on the tip of her tongue she wanted to ask but it wouldn't come out of .

Hanbin raised up one brow seeing the girl avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look at me." He warned and she hesitated before doing so, looking at her cousin.

"Since you won't tell me what's wrong, where would you like to go?" He asked as he placed a hand on top of his steering wheel. Her face brightened as she thought about where to go- there was only one place.

"Hanbin oppa's house!" She exclaimed happily and he frowned.

"That's not a good idea..." He muttered and she pouted.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Uh, my friends are um.." He started but ended up scratching the back of his head.

"Sleep talkers?" He finished but it sounded as he was asking a question.

"Is your friends drunk at your house?" She asked. 

He chuckled slowly while awkwardly rubbing the nape of his neck "yes?"

"I don't wanna go home though and your house is like my safe haven." She whined.

"Are you calling my garbage dump apartment your safe haven?" He asked and she nodded.

"Alright strange child. Don't say I didn't warn you." He muttered as he sped off to his apartment.

Unlocking the door, Hanbin gestured Hyeri into the house where five other guys laid on different places of the living room with beer cans scattered everywhere.

"Hello auntie?" Hanbin said through the phone as I looked at him.

"Yeah, its Hanbin. Hyeri is sleeping over at my apartment today. I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't worry." He continued.

"I'll make sure she'll get to school safe tomorrow. Bye." He finished as he hung up, placing his phone on the counter.

"So, princess. Go clean up." He stated as he nudged his head towards the bathroom.

"Clothes?" She asked and he chuckled.

"You know where your spare clothes are." He said as he opened the door of his bedroom. She nodded and went quickly into the little suitcase in his closet that had her clothes- yeah that's how often she sleeps over.

"I wonder where I'm gonna sleep today." Hanbin muttered as he ruffled his hair. Normally he would let me take his bed and he would take the sofa since it was a sofa bed but today it was occupied. That got her thinking and she felt bad.

"Sorry oppa, I took your place to sleep." She muttered as she hung my clothes in the bathroom and he waved his hand at her telling me it was okay.

"I'll just kick the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter