"OH THE COUSINLY LOVE"

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri turned around to meet eye to eye with no one other than her very own cousin, Hanbin.

"What are you doing here?" he pointed at her accusingly. Hyeri smacked his hand away and let out a huff.

"Why can't I be here?" 

"Just because." he stated which Hyeri replied with a eye roll.

"Why are you hanging out with these losers anyways?" he asked nodding over to guys sitting next to Hyeri causing her to look over at them.

"Hey, you're hurting my heart here man." Mino replied, his hands covering his heart causing Hanbin to smirk and mockingly blew him kissy face.

"You shouldn't say that about your friends oppa." Yumi commented.

"Yeah dude." Seunghoon nodded.

"I'll say what I want about them." he stated pushing himself into Hyeri to sit in the already crowded seat.

"Move you fatass! There is no space for you!" Hyeri exclaimed, attempting to shove her cousin out since he was squishing the daylights out of her. Hanbin smirked at her weak attempt and moved in a bit more, his smirking growing in the process.

"Damn, once you get to know Hyeri. She isn't the dorky loser people make her, but she honestly has no chill just like us." Taehyun stated.

"Thats Hyeri for you." Bobby smiled showing the eye smile that will make all the girls faint.

"I don't know if thats a good thing or not." Hyeri muttered to herself but her 'annoying cousin' obviously caught what she said and nudged her.

"Obviously a good thing, you're just like me." he said as he messed up her hair causing her shove him and he fell to the ground with a loud thump as all the guys started bawling in laughter.

"You got to stop doing that! Its annoying!" she exclaimed and she tried to fix her hair.

"Geez, didn't have to shove me." he muttered standing up while one hand supporting his now sore .

"Wouldn't have happened if you didn't mess up my hair." she replied and let out a yelp when he pushed himself into the seat again.

"Why can't you sit the other seat?" Hyeri asked.

"Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter