Yumi's Complaint

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one's pov)

Arriving at Hyeri's house, they were greeted by Hyeri's mom.

"Hello, darling!" she chirpped as she made her way to them. Seeing a boy she gasped.

"Hello!" she greeted. Mark bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mark imnida." he greeted back with an nervous smile plastered on his face.

"Mark huh? Are you not from here?" she asked and Hyeri groaned softly. *Here it comes.*

"Uh, yeah. I'm not. I'm from the States." he replied and her mom's mouth rounded into a 'o' shape.

"So are you guys friends? Or are you dating each other?" she asked as she shifted her attention to Mark and Hyeri.

"MOM!" Hyeri exclaimed and Mark chuckled.

"What?" Why are you making such a big fuss about it?" she asked before breaking into a big smile.

"So you're dating?" she asked for confirmation trying to make eyecontact with Hyeri as she lowered her head in embarassment.

Suddenly, Mark grabbed my hand and raised it up for her to see.

"We have been together for a couple of days now." he announced making her mom clasp her hands in happiness.

"OMO! I'm baby is alll grown up!" she exclaimed.

"Since Mark you're here, please join us for dinner." she offered. Mark beamed and nodded.

"Thank you." he bowed as she nodded making her way into kitchen.

"No need to be so polite, Mark!" she stated before turning to Hyeri.

"You got a very nice boy there, sweetie. He's a keeper!" she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter