Real or Fake?

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's pov)

After the coffee date, the two walked around lesiurely with hands interwined.

Hyeri couldn't be more happy as for Mark..

Let's just say he doesn't know exactly how he feels. He feels butterflies in his stomatch but this happens to all the he had played with, regardless him being a notorious player. He just didn't act well with girls around him.

Not knowing what he was thinking he turned to Hyeri giving her hand a small tug to get her attention. She turned to him with a bright smile that pratically made Mark smile.

"Let's get you home, its getting dark." He said and she nodded and pointed to the direction they needed to go.

"My house is this way." She stated pulling Mark with her. Very soon they arrived at the enterance of her building.

"Thanks for today Mark." She said and Mark smiled swinging their hands.

"Its nothing." He said softly, he embarassed somehow.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." She said and he nodded letting go of her hands. Without a warning, she went up on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Bye Mark." She waved as she ran into her building. Mark touched his lips and then his heart who was beating at a uneven/fast motion. *What just happened?*

Upon arriving at the apartment Mark shared with Got7, smiling. They all attacked Mark with questions.

"Ayeeee~ Mark hyung likes the loner! Right?!?" Jr cooed and Mark narrowed his eyes at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter