Listen to Me II

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Mark's Side-

Mark has been texting and calling Hyeri all morning, he hated that she didn't answer. It bothered him to think Hanbin did something to her. 

Hitting his fist against the fence where he and Got7 waited for Hyeri to arrive.

"Where is she? I'm bored." Jr whined as Mark shot him a look making him shut up.

"But seriously hyung, where is she? I really don't want to wait." Youngjae frowned and JB smacked his head.

"Just wait abit longer you punk." JB muttered.

A loud car door slam was heard and that caught their attention, looking over it was Hyeri with a pissed expression and Hanbin with a angry expression.

"Yah! I was talking to you!" Hanbin exclaimed causing the other students to look over and gossip, it is the loner and the most popular guy from JTC High.

"I don't want to talk to you! Stop causing a scene and go to your school!" Hyeri retorted.

"You and I aren't going anywhere unless you agree to what I want you to do!" he hissed gripping her arm tightly.

"But, I don't want to! Let me go!" she exclaimed swinging her arm to make him let go of her arm but it was to no avail.

"Lee Hyeri! Its for you're own good! He's bad influence!" he exclaimed and Mark frowned, he knew Hanbin was talking about him.

"Kim Hanbin! Stop interferring with my life!" she shouted as she felt someone take Hanbin's grip off her.

"Let her go hyung." Mark stated coldly pulling Hyeri by his side.

"Let her go? To you?" Hanbin asked as he laughed before turning back to Mark.

"You're funny, as if I'm going to let her go to you. You should know best of what you do to girls." Hanbin spat and Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter