Cling

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one's pov)

Arriving at the party, Hyeri felt so insecure. She has never ever dressed like this in public- especially since she never been in a club.

   

Looking around she saw a lot of those popular kids she had seen around school.

The boys eyed her like a hawk as she walk past them.

She glanced behind her making sure Mark was behind her, and indeed he was. She was honestly very uncomforable with her surroundings.

Mark seemed to feel her insecurity and by reassuring her he wrapped one arm around her thin waist.

"Don't feel uncomforable. Be yourself, you're so pretty today." he stated through the loud music. Hyeri blushed.

"How can I not? Guys are looking at me." she replied making him chuckle.

"Girls are looking at me." he retorted and she looked at him.

"Aren't you used to it though?" she question and honestly he didn't know how to answer to that so he awkwardly coughed, avoiding eye contact with her.

Looking over Mark saw the other guys of Got7, pulling Hyeri over to them.

They greeted them with big smiles.

"Aigooo. Mark is here!" JB cooed.

"With Hyeri too!" Bambam exclaimed clapping his hands in joy.

"So hyung kept his promise." Jr snickered making Mark slap his across the head.

"Don't make me sound like a person who doesn't keep his promises." Mark scolded and Jr pouted. 

"Meanie hyung." he murmered as he caressed his head.

Mark moved his head left and right as if he was trying to find something.

"Where's the Yugyeom and Jackson?" he asked as he held Hyeri in his arms trying to make her feel safe and infact she did.

"Oh, he and Yumi had a date earlier today so they might be late" Youngjae stated.

"and Jackson um.."  and just then Jackson came out of no where.

Rushing towards Mark, Jackson shook the older male and Hyeri.

"Mark hyung come dance wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter