I Like You

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

When I got home, I started debating if I should tell Yumi or not but decided not to.

*He doesn't even like me that way anyways.*

My hands found their way to my lips as it traced my lips. *Mark kissed me.*

I grabbed my pillow and squealed but as I calmed down, I blushed as I recalled his lips on mine.

"Hyeri, calm down. It didn't mean anything." I told myself but my heart continued to flutter like there is no   tomorrow.

-Next Morning- 

When I walked to the bus stop I saw Yumi already there.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked as I sat myself next to her.

"Oh! You're here!" She exclaimed and looked at her with a 'wth' expression.

"Yeah! I am! Why are you happy and hyper?" I asked and she squealed.

"Two things." She started as she showed me two fingers.

"First thing, you need to spill what happened at Mark's house and second," she said as she paused.

"Yugyeom asked me to be his girlfriend!" She exclaimed happily and I smiled.

"That's great Yumi!" I exclaimed happily and she nodded.

"I cried a river yesterday." She said her eyes twinkling.

"Oh! By the way, I have been keeping this from you but Yugyeom knows about our friendship. He kinda saw my phone with our pictures so I told him a while ago." She explained biting her lips and my jaw dropped.

"How can you be so careless!?" I asked her annoyed and she squealed.

"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter