Listen to Me

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(no one's pov)

-Hyeri's side-

"Is this your idea of taking me home?" Hyeri asked as Hanbin gently pushed her into his somewhat messy apartment.

"Your mom called me to see if I was with you. I told her you were thinking you went partying again with the popular kids again since you interact with them nowadays. I was worried so I contacted the others there were no parties tonight. I was worried but I found you making out with Mark Tuan. I don't even know what's worse, you partying or you dating Mark Tuan." he stated and she looked at him.

"I'm leaving if your planning to scold me." she murmured.

"Where you going to go if you leave? Do you really want me to tell auntie that you stayed out almost till midnight to make out with a boy at the park?" he asked and she sighed.

"Oppa, I know you don't like him and you're not friends with him but give him a ch-" she started but was cut off.

"You're wrong Hyeri, I am friends with him and I do like him as a dongsaeng but his player ways Hyeri. I don't want you to get hurt." he replied.

"No oppa. He won't hurt me." she denied.

"Hyeri, listen to me. I see the things that kid does with girls. You wouldn't even want to know how a many girls he had." he said.

"Oppa. Don't" she covered her ears walking away from him.

"Hyeri-ah. Listen to me!" he exclaimed losing his cool as he grabbed her arm to make her face him.

"Break up with him." he said as he gritted his teeth.

"I don't want to." she exclaimed flinging his hand that grabbed his arm.

"He isn't the guy you think he is. If you don't break up with him, I'll do something to him that will make him break up with you. I'm positive you will regret." he stated, giving her his stare that made chills go up his spine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter