Hanbin Tells

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-No one's pov-

Hyeri felt Hanbin staring at her as he swung the door open so he could throw his dirt clothes into the hamper with more force than needed causing a loud thump.

"I met her today.." she started as Hanbin crossed his arms.

"Where? Why?" He asked.

"Um, while eating with Yumi and Got7." She replied.

"Got7?" His friends asked before looking at each other and gasping.

"Mark!" They exclaimed and at that rate, Hyeri was beyond confused and concern. 'What is going on?'

"You were with Mark weren't you?" Hanbin asked as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah." 

"This is why I didn't want you dating him." He muttered making his friends gasp again.

"Mark dating?!?!" They shouted before pointing to Hyeri with a shocked expression.

"Can you please tell me who she is?" She begged as she gripped on Hanbin's shirt.

"Please oppa?" she begged once more and Hanbin sighed.

"This was what was bothering you huh?" He asked and she nodded.

"Why couldn't you ask Mark about this?" He questioned again.

"He seems to be... uncomfortable with this topic. Since he was all tense when he saw her." She explained and Hanbin shrugged.

"There are things that are better off if he told you. So, I'll leave that for him. He is your boyfriend and if he's serious about you, he'll tell you." He explained and she nodded understanding the situation. 

Clearing his throat a little, he began explaining.

"Bella's full name is Isabella C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter