Kim HanBin

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your pov)

I was still wandering, not knowing where to go.

There was no signs anywhere directing me where to go.

The street lights flickered just when it flickered off, I bumped into a person.

"I'm sorry." I bowed as I went on my way again but he grabbed my wrist.

"What is a pretty girl doing in this neighborhood late at night?" he asked.

"Uh. Let me go. Please." I said as I tried struggling out of his grip but ended up failing.

"Why will I let such a pretty girl go?" he asked as his 2 friends surrounded me and held me to my dismay.

 "Let me go!" I screamed and the men just laughed.

"Not chance. At least not when I'm done with you." he smirked as his hand made his way to the hem of my shirt and I struggled kicking my legs but it didn't really kick anything.

"Let her go." 

The man looked over to see another high school student.

"Han Bin oppa." I mumbled.

"Put her down." he spat as he pried the guy friend's hand off me but the first guys snickered.

"Why should I? I found her first, go find your own girl." the man hissed and Hanbin punched him in the face, pulling me behind him.

"Has it ever occur to you that you were holding on to my girl in the first place?" Hanbin asked as he placed his arm over me. The man stared off before grunting and signalling his guys to leave.

When they were out of sight, Hanbin turned to me.

"What are you doing here?!?! Especially late at night?" he asked. I looked down ashamed.

"I couldn't find my way back?" I muttered and he scoffed as he pulled me next to him.

"If your mom saw you she would flip out." he muttered taking off his jacket and putting it around me.

"HEY HYERI!" a person called and turning around I saw Yugyeom panting.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter