Abandoned

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-No one's pov-

Mark had a lot to say but words couldn't seem come out of his already opened mouth.

"So whose she?" Bella asked as she nudged her nose on Mark's neck causing him to shiver instead of a reply, she smirked as she looked at the boy.

"A replacement perhaps?" She questioned as Hyeri looked at her with timid eyes. 

Mark was about to protest when Bella spoke again.

"Come on Mark, don't tell me you're still sleeping around with girls trying to replace me after I left you." She stated crossed her arms. That comment made Mark furious.

"Its not like that, she's my girlfriend." Mark exclaimed pointing at Hyeri. Got7 and Yumi winced a little since Mark's little outburst was pretty loud.

"We are in restaurant, can you two not right now?" JB hissed. Bella turned her gaze to the others and made a playful whining sound.

"Where is that hot guy from JTC that I was talking to at the other party? I wanted to know more about him. What was his name again?" She said looking up.

"Ah! B.I! That's his name!" She exclaimed and Hyeri looked up upon hearing her cousin's name made her ears perk up. *Hanbin oppa knows her?*

"God, he is so y, especially when he danced. I bet you he wanted me."

Hyeri made a disgusted expression and looked aroud to see the expression of the others who were either rolling their eyes or in the verge of puking.

"In your dreams." Bambam whispered softly.

"If you're gonna talk about hyung, can you please leave?" Mark asked stuffing food in his mouth without giving her a single glance.

She chuckled.

"Its okay Tuannie, you don't need to be jealous, your cuter kay?" She said as she kissed his cheek harshly without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter