The Loner

You're the bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

"Hey look its that loner that always read under the trees during lunch." 

Everyone at school calls me a loner. 

I'm known as THE LONER in JYP Academy. Why?

I don't like socializing, the one person I trust is my one and only best friend- Kim Yumi.

Yumi is a popular girl in the school 2 blocks down, J.Tune Camp High aka JTC High. We have known each other since we were kids back in the States so we are really close.

Since the popular kids in JYP Academy and JTC High are close, Yumi hangs out with them but she never forgets about me. She even asks me to tag along with her but I refuse to let anyone know we are besties.

"HEY! WHATS UP MARK!" a student called and upon hearing that name, my eyes lit up looking towards the direction his name was called and there was Mark the popular boy with red hair.

Mark was my crush since I came back from the States. I have liked him since the first year of high school and knowing he came from the States made me develop more feelings for him.

The bad thing is everyone in JYP Academy knows about me having a crush on Mark because one girl once stole my diary posted it everywhere. I sighed as I continued to look at him.

"Yah." I felt someone hold my shoulders and I screamed.

"AH!" I turned around to see my bestfriend grinning at me.

"Checking out Mark I see." she snickered and I pouted.

"I'm hanging out with him this weekend should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter