Chapter Eight

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter eight ;

 

 

Hayoung's POV

 

I woke up in the morning trying to forget all the things that had happened yesterday. Yesterday had been a long long day. No matter how much I tried to forget all the things that had happened, it wouldn't leave my head ever since the moment I woke up.

Kai was acting weird, Kris Wu was Kevin Li - my childhood crush and the jerk was going to be staying in my house for a whole month. These were too shoking for me to consume all at once. I wouldn't mind if it came one by one.

But unfortunately, no. I'm Lee Hayoung after all. The unluckiest person that had ever existed on planet earth.

I got up from my bed, put on my uniform and tied my hair into a messy ponytail. I opened my room door slowly without making a single sound. I went downstairs ever so slowly, tiptoeing careful not to make a single sound.  I tried to ignore the dining table as much as I could. I didn't want to see the jerk's face so early in the morning.

Just when I was about to succeed in my please-don't-see-me act, a voice called out.

"Ah, isn't that Hayoung?" It was the voice I didn't want to freaking hear. That jerk's voice.

"Hayoung? Where are you going? You didn't have your breakfast yet." dad said while eyeing me suspiciously.
I stood there frozen. Then I turned my head at their direction and started to laugh awkwardly.

"Uh actually, I was really hungry at the middle of the night so I ate something from the fridge. So I'm not hungry at all. Ha ha." 

Everyone oh-ed. 

"I'll be taking my leave then. I'm getting late for school anyways." I said smiling awkwardly hoping to escape as soon as possible. "Why don't you go together with Kris? He's almost done eating." Mom said while munching her food.

Oh great. I could already see that smirk on his face as soon as my mom finished her sentence.

"But Mom I'm getting la-"

"I'm done! Let's go Younggie-ah!" Kris said, giving the most innocent teeth-showing smile. This guy should die. 

"We'll be going then. Bye everyone!" I said as I left the house. Kris was beside me staring blankly at me.  "What? Do you know the whole school will be full of rumors if they see us coming together?" I said glaring at him.

"So?" Kris said with a poker face as he started to walk ahead.

"So?! Do you know how much of trouble it'll cause me?! I'll be the center of bullies for all your crazy fan girls. I finally got rid of all the bullies I used to get because of Kai. Now not again! " 

"Who's Kai?" 

"Kim Jong In. My childhood friend. Remember him?" 

"Oh he's that popular guy of our school? I didn't know Kai was Jong In" Kris nodded.

"Wait. Is he the guy who used to live next to your house? You're still together with him?" Kris asked, eyes slightly wide.

"Yeah. Well that's none of your business. I just don't want to go to school together. So you should enter the campus 10 minutes after I've entered."

"Well well, I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter