Chapter Ten

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter ten ;

 

 

Ha Young's POV

 

I kept staring at them with my lips slightly parted. My tears won't stop no matter what.  As time past by, their make-out session was getting rougher and wilder. I couldn't take it anymore. I just couldn't.

I started to run through the corridors for the second time of the day. I didn't know where I was going, I just wanted to run. I wanted to run from this world so I won't ever get hurt again. I already had enough of this. I wonder when I'll ever get over it.

I shut my eyes as the tears streamed down my face and mix into air. I kept running when suddenly I felt the cold floor touching my body. I fell. My knees couldn't take it anymore. I sobbed harder and harder. I was covering my face like a baby.

"Excuse me. You're blocking my way. Do your thing somewhere else." someone said from the back. I quickly wiped off all the tears as I turned my head to see the owner of the voice. Well, I already assumed who it was. The one I didn't want to see right now. The one who ruined my day. The jerk.

I saw him standing with a poker face as he faced the wall. Then he shifted his gaze at me as his eyes widened immediately.  "H-Hayoung." he stuttered. I saw him clearing his throat as he fixes his jacket. Then he shifted his gaze at me again.

"Actually this mor- Wait, you were crying?" Kris half-shouted as his jaw dropped. It was the first time I saw him behave like this. Usually he'd be a poker-faced jerk with an occasional smirk plastered on his face. 

Today, I was getting to see a lot of his expressions. Could it be... he was feeling guilty? I smirked mentally as an idea popped up in my head.

"Why were you crying?" Kris asked. Was it just me or did he look kind of worried? Well it was  probably just me. 

"You know it better than anyone." I said as I stood up while dusting my skirt. 

"You were crying because of this morning? Tsk. Cry baby." Kris scoffed. That pissed me off, and here I thought he was feeling guilty. 

"Oh well, whatever. I'm going to tell your mom about all of this." I said as I started to walk away.

"W-what? No! You can't!" Kris said as he came running after me. I smirked. I knew it. He wasn't feeling guilty at all. He was scared. Now, it was my turn to take revenge. Buahahaha. 

"Well, you can't stop me baby." I said, patting his head as I was treating him like a puppy. Then, I ran as fast as I could.

"Yah! You think you can win against a basketball player?" Kris shouted as he started chasing after me.

 

 

No one's POV

 

Hayoung and Kris both arrived at the front gates of their house while panting hard. Kris bent down and rested his hands on both of his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"Yah! How can you run so fast? You almost won against a basket ball player." Kris said panting.

"Hahaha. Almost? I won against a basketball player." she said panting as well. "And that's because I'm fabulous." she grinned.

"You. Did. Not. Win." Kris gritted his teeth.  "I arrived first." 

"Nope. I did."

"No. I did."

"I di-"

The main door opened, revealing two mothers chatting and giggling happily as their gaze shifted on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter