Chapter Nine

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter nine ;

 

 

Ha Young's POV

 

I finally reached the school campus after getting rid of those two jerks. Should I tell Kai that Kris is none other than our childhood friend Kevin? Well it's not like he'd give a damn about it anyway. I mean he hated Kevin in the first place anyway. 

Well it's none of my business. I try to avoid Kai as much as possible after he started dating Krystal because I know whatever he says will probably end up hurting my feelings. Being in the same class with him and his girlfriend gives me enough pain already. Yeah it's not like I totally got rid of my feelings for him. I mean, is it even possible to forget all those feelings that you developed in 3 years in an instant?

Well, not for me, I guess. 

 

I entered the classroom and as usual, I went straight to my seat.  Everyone in the classroom were busy talking and playing with their friends. Friends. I wonder if I'll ever have any. I sighed. 

The school bell rang and all the students hurried back into the class and took their seats. I cupped my face with my palms while resting my elbows on the table. I kept on staring at the wall with bored eyes when suddenly someone kicked my chair, causing me to nearly fall off.

My eyes widened from the shock but soon transformed into a glare as I heard the voice.

"Oi." 

I didn't answer. I didn't want to talk to him right now. 

"Oi! I'm talking to you." he said as he kicked my chair harder this time. I had to hold the table for support as I was about to fall off the chair. It caused me to lose my patience.

"What?" I shouted as I turned to him. Oops. A wrong move. Now all the eyes of the classroom were at me. The girls were glaring at me and the boys were whispering something to each other.

"Hey! Isn't that  Hayoung, the middle school gangster?" one of the boys whispered loudly. "Yeah! She used to beat boys like crazy during middle school. Is she going to kill Kris this time?" 

I clenched my fists as the whisperings continued.  

"No wonder I don't see Kai with her anymore. Maybe he finally realized that she's a monster." I couldn't take it anymore as memories kept on coming back. My tears were threatening to fall.

The last thing I'd want to do right now would be crying and breaking down in front of these bastards. Therefpre, I dashed out of the classroom. I kept running through the school corridor but I bumped into something hard.

I opened my eyes and saw a broad chest in front of me. I backed off immediately. "Sorry!" I said as I bowed down, not bothering to face him as I continued running.  I reached the rooftop as tears started to stream down my cheeks. 

I sat in a corner and hugged my knees as I sobbed harder. It was all that jerk's fault! And he didn't even bother to stand up for me! I hate him! I cried and cried as I recalled all the memories  from my middle school days.

The memories I had locked with a metal chain so that they'd never come back. But unfortunately, they did.

 

No one's POV

 

Kai was walking through the corridors lazily as he was feeling really pissed off about this morning. That Kris, for some reason he looks so familiar. He was deep in his thought when someone crashed into his chest.

Ouch. What the h- Hayoung? His eyes widened as he recognized the figure in front of him. His eyes widened more as he saw her watery eyes. He was about to say something when she sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter