Chapter Eighteen

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( This fabulous  poster was made by ermasputryoo. A really big thank you to her! ^^ )

;chapter eighteen;

Hayoung's POV

 

" Pleeeaaase!" I pleaded. Yeah right. I'm actually asking the jerk for help. I am. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

And as usual the jerk smirked as he reached out his hands towards me. He held my hands. My hands were so small compared to his. My whole hand actually fitted in his huge ones. But I've to admit those huge palms of his felt really warm. 

I looked up at him and he seemed to be in a daze. " Are you going to pull me up or not?" I spoke up breaking him out of his daze.
" Yeah right." He whispered as he pulled me up. 

My eyes widened at the force he used to pull me up and I knew just exactly what was going to happen; I was going to end up on the hard floor again. 

 

I slowly open one of my eyes. When I didn't feel any pain nor the hard floor, the other one shot up. As soon I opened both of my eyes, I was met by a pair of beautiful brown eyelashes. I saw the eyelashes slowly moving up, revealing a pair of beautiful brown orbs, which seemed alittle too familiar. Fami-

HOLYMIOTHEROFFUKINGCHEESEBURGER.

My eyes widened as the reality hit me. I AM  ON TOP OF KRIS ING WU WITH MY LIPS ONTOP OG HIS!
I was about to get up but the next thing he did made my heart run at a marathon speed.
He held both of my arms and turned me towards the side, so he was ontop of me now. I looked at him with my eyes big as saucers.
And the next thing? He simply smirked.
And the next thing? He smashed his lips on mine. 

OHMYINGHOLYCOW.

I literally froze for a couple of minutes there, while the jerk was literally rubbing his lips in each and every part of my lips. His eyes were closed while mine were big as saucers.  If someone saw this situation, they'd definitaly think Kris was ually harassing a coma patient. 

Suddenly I felt something warm and wet poking my lower lips. And that brought my back to reality. THE JERK WAS AIMING FOR A ING FRENCH KISS! 

I started to struggle with all the strength I gathered in my 18 years of life. I started to move my head sideways as well as my body. 

" Ouch! That hurts!" Kris yelped as he stood up while rubbing one of his arms. I looked at him in disbelief.
" Do you even realize what you just did?!" I yelled as I stood up as well. Kris smirked as he crossed his arms while standing like a diva.
" Oh well. It was your first? Wasn't it?" He asked wiggling his eye-brows. 

I could feel all the blood I had in my body, rushing towards my cheek. 

" Aw your blushing! So cute!" Kris started squealing, imitating those  annoying fangirls of his. 
I gave him a death glare and he stopped immediately.  

I gave him one last look, and was about walk past him when he suddenly held my wrist. Aish, why are his palms so warm?!

I turned my head to the side and looked up at him. He turned his head as well, causing alittle space to be left between our faces.I could feel his warm breathes on my lips. I looked up and saw his pupils fixed on my lips for a couple of minutes before they moved upwards to look at me.

" Well. You're my slave now. So get used to this things. This is just the beginning. " He spoke and I could see the little smirk lingering on his lips. 
 I scoffed and before I could do a comeback, he flicked my forehead causing me to yelp in pain. 

"Yah!" I yelled at him as I rubbed the sore spot. He chuckled as he pointed towards my forehead. 

" You have a baby pimple growing in there." He laughed whole heartedly as he turned around and started walking away.

My cheeks were burning hot by now. Ugh! That jerk!
"This are girly problems. As if a giant -faced guy like you would ever understand. Hmph! " I talked to my self,+ still not letting go of my forehead.
I sighed. Why am I talking to myself? I guess I really should see a mental hospital on my way home. 

 

No one's POV

Kai stood there, glaring at the empty lobby as he crumpled the piece of juice can he had in his hands. He felt his insides burning as he recalled the incident that took place in this lobby awhile ago. 

" Yo, Kai!" one his classmates greeted him, holding his shoulders on the process. Kai stared at him with a poker face. 
" Wo wo wo! Look at your face! You look pale, man!" his classmate spoke with wide eyes as he retrieve his hands from his shoulders. 

" Could you do me a favour? Tell Kris Wu to meet me at classroom 2NE- 1  afterschool. Can you do that?" Kai asked, his voice icy cold. 
" Y-yeah okay. I'll do that. See you later then. " 

We have some talking to do, Kevin Li.  

 

KRING~ 

The school bell rang; meaning the end of school. Kris got up from his seat and looked to his side,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter