Chapter Twenty

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter twenty;

Kris's POV

 

" By the way, Luhan is my ex-boyfriend. So I think I know him just enough to judge him. " I heard her say before she climbed upstairs and left.
Wait. Did she just say ex? Luhan is her ex? LUHAN IS? My eyes widened while my lips parted at the shock.  

Okay truth to be told, I felt really pissed seeing Luhan back-hugging Hayoung. I felt my body going cold and my chest felt damn heavy. I felt like punching something so hard, but I just couldn't which made my mood worse. I heaved a sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair locks. This feeling is so new and foreign, I just don't know what to do anymore. Is it because I hate her? Well, that could be true. 

I stood up straight from my leaning position and started to climb up the stairs. After reaching the second floor I walked towards my room, which was currently occupied by Mei Li who wouldn't even bother replying to my calls. After knocking on the door and calling her for the upteenth time, I gave up.  Girls are so complicated, I tell you. 

I wandered my eyes around the floor when my eyes landed on Hayoung's room. Should I just stay there for the mean time? I haven't even washed up after coming back from school. I really need to wash up. But then again, it seems she's mad at me. Great, isn't it? 

After mustering up the courage, I finally decided to knock on the door and what she does next is up to her. I walked towards her bedroom door with my hands in my pockets.  I stood in front of the door while biting my lips. Should I do this? What if she doesn't let me in and humiliates me? As if I'll let her do that.  

I raised my hands and was about to knock on the door but before I could do so, the door abruptly opened. Hayoung stared are me with a disgusted face while I stood there with my hand still on the air. I quickly pulled back my hand and put it inside one of my pockets. I let out an fake cough and cleared my throat awkwardly.  

" What are you doing here? " Hayoung asked with a cold voice. I raised my brows as I looked at her, amused. It was the first time I've heard such tone coming out from her. This tone somehow reminded me.... of me? Uh nevermind. 

" Mei Li occupied my room. She hasn't been answering me as well.  So I came here to use yours. "  I spoke using the same tone. I saw her expression darkening at my reply. Shiet. Have I messed up again? 

" So instead of asking, you just came here to 'tell' me that you'll be using me room? " she spoke emphasizing the word 'tell'. I saw her bit her lower lip, probably trying to suppress the anger.  She did not look y. Not at all. 

" Ugh alright! ...Can I PLEASE use your room, Lee Hayoung-sshi? "  I asked while doing puppy eyes and I could clearly tell from her expression that it made her more irritated. Gosh, how much I love seeing these expressions. 

She closed her eyes shut and ran her fingers through her hair locks. She heaved a deep sigh before opening her eyes and looking straight towards me. 
" FINE. You can use my room for the time being but, " she thinned her eyes at me " dare touching my things and I'll break your hands and rip your skin off. " she warned before she stormed back into her room. " Now now, that's not a wise thing for a lady to say, Hayoung-sshi. " I sighed as I entered the room with my hands inside my pockets while examining each and every corner of the room with my eyes. 

The room was quite simple and tidy ( except for some crumpled papers lying on the floor ) with the cream colored walls. Normally you'd expect  girls' rooms to be pinkish and full of stuff toys, but Hayoung was exceptionally simple with the plain furniture and  other boring things . So boring. See? She's not my style at all. She couldn't ever be. 

I stood in the middle of the room while examining it. My eyes wandered around the room when a piece of paper hung on the wall caught my attention. I walked towards it while smirking. 

" SHINee huh? " I asked in a mocking tone. I saw her head snap towards my direction and her face darkened. " You really want me to rip your skin off, don't you?" she threatened with gritted teeth and I tried my hardest not to burst out into laughter. So she's embarrassed to reveal her crush for idols huh?  

She stood up from her bed and sprinted towards me. She stood in front of me while placing her hands on both sides of her waist. 
" I'm telling you, it's either you stop checking my things out or you get kicked out of here. " She glared at me with her brows furrowed. She looks kinda adorable.....just kidding.  

I yawned and monotonously patted her head before heading towards the bathroom.  Like my mom said, ignorance is the best choice when you're being threatened. 

 

 

No one's POV

 

Hayoung stood there dumbfounded as Kris left her standing there without saying a single word. That jerk! How dare he ignore me! 
She huffed and blew her bangs before she headed towards her bed and sat on it grumpily. She took out her assignments and started to work on it. 

 

 

After 30 minutes, Hayoung was finally done with her assignments and homeworks. She took all the book and papers scattered on the bed and arranged them before putting them into her bedside rack. Although she wasn't the goody-two-shoes kind of girl, she liked to keep her things neat and tidy since it'd be too bothersome for her to find them if they got lost as she is lazy as hell. 

After she was finished arranging her stuffs, she stood up from her bed and started to stretch her limbs. After she was done stretching, she started to turn around while yawning lazily. But as soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter