Chapter Five

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter five ;

 

 

Hayoung's POV

 

The school bell rang. I was packing my things and was ready to leave. I looked over to Kai's seat and yeah, he was still with Krystal, laughing his out. I know he'd still laugh even if it wasn't funny only to make Krystal happy.

In the past whenever I used to be sad, he would always tell lame jokes and laugh at it himself. Seeing him acting stupid would automatically lift up my mood. But now even when I was sad almost all the time, he wasn't there for me. 

I sighed and carried my backpack and was about to leave when I suddenly someone grabbed my arms.I could already tell who it was from the size of the hands that grabbed mine. It was the jerk, Wu Yi Fan.

I turned back to face him. I snatched my hands out of his grip and glared at him. "What do you want?" I said frowning.  "Your skirt." 

"My skirt what? You want it? Sorry but it's not for giants like you."  He chuckled and looked at back at me. "Your are showing. Your skirt is stuck behind you bag " He said smirking. "What?" I turned my head to my back and my eyes widened. 

 

HOLYMOTHEROFHAMBURGERS.


I quickly grabbed my skirt and pulled it down. I felt all the blood I had in my body rushing to my cheeks. I stayed silent for awhile and then I slowly shifted my gaze to him. And... as I already assumed, he was smirking at me. I glared at him while he was still smirking at me. We had this glaring-smirking competition for awhile until he broke it when he got up and carried his bag over his shoulder.

"Stripes aren't bad you know. Bye bye shortie." He whispered into my ears and walked past me, smirking. My eyes widened and I wanted to commit suicide. I really didn't want to meet this guy anymore. I didn't! I couln't!

 

 

 

 

I got out of the school and started to walk home, alone. Well I got used to it already. "Ha Young ah!" I stopped walking and turned my head back at the owner of the voice. Hearing the voice I could already tell it was him. " Hey! What's up? Walking alone? " Kai spoke smiling.

Who else do you expect me to be with when you left me all alone, Kai?

" Hi. Yes. Walking alone. Haha." I said faking a smile then started walking again. " Uh hey! Let's go together today" Kai came half-running to catch up with me.I glanced at him then back to the street.  "Uh... So Kris is your new seat-mate huh?" Kai asked whilst bending his head a little to the side to look into my eyes.

"Yeah."

" How is he? Does he treat you well?" 

" Y-yeah." I lied since I didn't want to talk about him for some reason. Then suddenly I remembered what happened awhile ago and started blushing.

Kai looked at me confusingly. Then he looked straight and cleared his throat. "A-are you two very close?" He asked, glancing back and forth between me and the street. " Uh not really." 

Is it just me or did he actually looked relieved? Just my imagination maybe. "Why aren't you with Krystal today?" I asked since it was really rare for him to not go home with Krystal.

"She said she had some work to do today." He said looking at the ground.

"Oh I see." 

Then we were surrounded by an awkward silence.

It was actually really awkward since it had been awhile since we talked face-to-face.

 

Finally after a looong awkward journey, we reached home. "I'll see you then, Kai." I said giving my eye smile. Kai stood there expressionless and not uttering a single word.

"You want something?" I asked, confused. "If you don't then I'm go-" 
"Can I come over tonight?" Kai asked out of the blue.

My eyes widened then got replaced with a confused look. "Why?" 
"Eh? Uh... I nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter