Chapter Six

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter six ;

 

 

Hayoung's POV

 

So Kai ran away after saying that he would be coming over tonight.  Now it was really strange because he was acting like the old Kai. Well I was happy but confused at the same time.  And it was already 8:00pm but he wasn't here yet.

Well, did he really mean it or was it just one of his pranks? I didn't care either way because I was clearly going to ignore him when he was here. Did he really expect me act normal with him after all the things he did?

I mean, I was not a toy that you play when you want to play. I wasn't something that you ignore when you find a better replacement. I was busy talking to myself when the doorbell rang.

It must have been Kai. Suddenly, my heart started racing. Ugh why? I thought I had already given up on him. Well yeah. It wasn't easy to forget your first love whom you've loved for 3 years. But no matter what, I would never, ever let him know my feelings for him because in the end, I was going to be rejected and that was the end.

I heard footsteps coming closer to my room and I didn't even bother to go downstairs. Like I said, I would be ignoring him. IGNORING HIM. I quickly grabbed a book from the book shelf so I could distract myself.

My room door swung open, revealing Kai.  It had been awhile since I saw him in a casual outfit. OMG, he was so freakin' hot!
But I wasn't going to fall for that. I needed to ignore him. Ignore him. Kai stood in front of the door waiting for me to tell him to come inside. But I never did.

I could see the frown on his face. I didn't know why, but I was feeling really happy and evil. Huehuehue. Suddenly, he closed the door harshly after walking to my side to sat beside me on my bed.

"Hi." He said with a poker face. "Hey." I replied, not shifting my eyes from the book I was reading. "Are you trying to ignore me?" He said and he was frowning.

Hell yes. I'm not trying, I am ignoring you, idiot. I thought.

"Nope." I said whilst still looking at the book which I was only staring at, barely reading anything. "You are. What happened to you? You've been acting very strange today. You didn't even glance at me during class today."

Oh. So he does realize I always kept on stealing glances at him during class. And yet he never returns them.
"Kai, do you really want me put all my attention to you and stare at you all the time during class? I have better things to do you know."

"... Let's just stop talking about all this." Kai said with a frown on his face. "What shall we talk about Kai?"

There was a moment of silence between us.

"See? There's nothing to talk about anymore Kai. Everything has changed. You have changed." Suddenly the door of my room opened. It was none other than my mom. "Kids. Dinner's ready. Come downstairs." She said with a smile and closed the door afterwards.

I got up from my bed and went to the door. "Come downstairs. Mom's waiting." I said before leaving the room and shutting the door.

 

 

No one's POV

 

Kai kept staring at the door with a blank face. After staring for a while, he covered his eyes with his palms. His l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter