Chapter Fifteen

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

;chapter fifteen;

 

Hayoung's POV


" Okay so  today I finally announce that me and Kris are dating."  I said it. YES. I did it. An awesome smirk plastered on my faces as soon as I finished my announcement. 

Kris started to cough like there's no tomorrow so I reached his back and pat it. Then he stopped.

I could see everyone's jaw literally dropped on the floor.  But what made me happy was Luhan's expression. Yes Luhan, I will show you that I'm doing awesome even after you betrayed, cheated and left me. I'm going to show you that I'm not the old I-will-do-anything-for-you Hayoung anymore.

The old Hayoung had been  killed on the day you had been making out with that while my skin was being ripped off by her fellow slaves. 

My thoughts got interrupted when suddenly I felt someone boring holes on my left temple. I turned my head to my side and saw Kris glaring and giving me the with are-you-out-of-your-mind expression.  

I just simply smirked and clung more tightly to his arm. 

" Oppa, is she out of her mind? " Mei Li broke the silence. Urgh everyone's asking the same question. Why? Am I that ugly?
My lips transformed into a pout. Well it's been habit of mine whenever I felt slightly offended.  I looked to my side and saw Kris staring at my pouted lips with a disgusted look on his face. I immediately fixed my lips to normal. 

" I don't -" 
" I'm not out of my mind, Li li. We. Are. Dating. " I said throwing a y look at her. I could already see rage in her eyes as soon as I finished my sentence. It's probably because I called her Li Li. I used to with that name when we were young. And she used to hate it when I called her that. And by hate, I meant extremely hate.

Mei Li got her from the couch and left the room, slamming the door close in the process. I looked over to the front and saw Luhan staring at me. But as soon as our eyes met, his eyes widened and he immediately shifted his gaze elsewhere. 

But I just kept staring at him. I could feel my hate filling my whole body. I saw him awkwardly shifting on the couch as he scratched the back of his neck. 

" Uh. So I shall take my leave now. " He said with his head hung low,  looking at the ground. 
" You may. " I blankly replied. 
He lifted his head  and met my eyes for the second time and just like before, he broke the eye-contact immediately as he walked over to the door and left. 

 

 

 

I could feel the whole room being possesed with a dark aura. I gulped as I looked over to the producer of the aura. It was Kris Wu.

" Ehehe. I..I can explain okay? " I said as I sheepishly smiled at him.
" Do. " He said in English. Oh my god. He's seriously angry. But I can't die now. Because..Uh.. I still have the last packet of Hashey's Kisses in refrigerator. Yes,  I can't leave without finishing them. 

" Okay so I somehow know Luhan. I mean we both shared some of our past. And for some reason I want you to pretend as my boyfriend infront of him. Please? Pretty please? "  

I saw him giving me that disgusted  look mixed with are-you-serious look. 

" Please? " I said showing my puppy eyes, trying to do the best aegyo I had lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter