Chapter Sixteen

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

;chapter sixteen;

 

Hayoung's POV


I woke up in the morning as the bright sun light entered my room without any invitation.  I groaned as I didn't feel like waking up at all.

I barely had a good sleep last night. All I did was roll on the bed. All the thoughts about yesterday wouldn't leave my mind. Why does all this thing have to happen to me? My life has gotten so complicated and messed up all of a sudden. Everything got messed up since that day.

I lazily sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes with my fists trying to adjust my vision.  But even after rubbing them a couple of times, everything was still blurry. I blinked but it wasn't helping at all. I guess I really need to see an eye doctor after school. For now, the contacts would do. 

I got up from the bed with my blurry vision. I held on the walls for support as I headed towards the washroom. I reached the washroom door but all I could see was a blurry brown object infront of me. I thinned my eyes, looking for the door nob. I sighed in relief as I finally saw the round golden shiny thing. I held on the door nob and opened the door. I headed towards the basin and poured cold water on my face. I rubbed my eyes with the water. I slowly opened my eyes and everything seemed okay now. 

 

 

After getting changed into my school uniform and tying my hair into a messy bun, I headed downstairs. I saw the my family and Wu family happily chatting and laughing as usual. And the jerk sitting there, eating his breakfast like a diva.  

I walked towards the table. I grabbed the juice jar and poured some juice in a glass. I took the glass, gulped it down and rubbed my lips with the back of my hands after finishing. 

" I'm leaving. " I said as I fixed my bag-pack. I was about to leave when suddenly someone called from behind.  I froze on the spot hearing that voice. Ugh. Don't do this early in the morning please. 

I turned back with a big fat fake smile on my face.  " Yes Kris... " I could see him raising one of his brows.

" K-kris oppa. " I ended. A proud smirk plastered on his face as soon as I finished my sentence. I heard some chokes and cough coming from the table. I shifted my attention from the jerk to the other people in the room and I could see everyone staring at me with their jaw dropped.
I've been making alot of people's jaw drop  now-a-days. 

Kris got up from his seat and dusted his hands. He gulped a glass of water and made an " Aaah" sound after he was done. 
" Let's go together Hayoung-ah." He said as he started to walk towards me with innocent eyes. Something is going to happen for sure.

He stood beside me. I lift my face up and looked at him, confused. He simply gave an fake teethy smile. I could see his eyes landing on my hands. And the next thing I knew, he grabbed my wrist as he placed my hands over his other  palm. He laced his fingers with mine and let go of my wrist. I just stared at him with wide eyes. It's not like I didn't expect all these but HE'S FRIGGIN' DOING IT INFRONT OF OUR FAMILY!

I could feel my cheeks burning hot from too much blushing. He bowed and dragged me out with him. As soon as we got out I pulled back my hands from his. 
" Yah! You crazy?!" I shouted at him. He crossed his arms and smirked at me. 
" Well get used to it. And don't forget the rules. Oh and add another rule; You can not shout at me." He stated and walked passed me. 

I clenched my fist and glared at his back. If only I could stab a knife into it, it would make me feel better. 
After glaring at his back for good couple of seconds, I gave up. I'm just wasting my time standing here. It's not like I could actually bore a hole into his back. I sighed as I rummaged through my bag and took out a piece of paper which had RULES written in block letters on it's top.
Well yeah. This is the rules made by my master for me to follow. And if I were to break any of these rules, he would go to Luhan and tell him that I lied about him being my boyfriend since he's so handsome and I couldn't resist his beauty. Such a wonderful person I got in my house.

 

I read through the rules;

Rule 01: Always abide by my orders.
Rule 02: Always smile whenever I call you.
Rule 03: Call me Oppa. 
Rule 04: Always answer my calls and texts within a minute or two.
Rule 05: Don't ever forget to buy me bubble tea during lunch hour at school. 

More rules to come. 


I wrote the recent rule and crumpled the paper and shoved it inside my bag. I gaze shifted on my wrist-watch and the next thing I knew, I was running at a bullet-train speed like a crazy buffalo. 

I reached the school building after 5 min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter