Chapter Four

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter four ;

 

 

Hayoung's POV

 

 

A few months passed by which felt like hundreds of years to me.

 

A new semester started. Kai was still busy dating Krystal.

We weren't like how we used to be anymore. 

It wasn't like Kai completely ignored me.

He would still come over to my  house for awhile, text me and talk to me.

But whenever we were at school or more like, whenever he was with Krystal, he wouldn't even glance at me. 

I guess Krystal said something about us being too close.

So Kai was ignoring me and obeying her orders, just like an obedient puppy. 

So yeah, I didn't have anymore friends left at school, so I was always alone.

 

 

 

 

RING DING DONG! RING DING DONG! Ring diggi ding diggi!

My alarm clock started ringing. Yeah I've been a really big fan of SHINee ever since they debuted.

I shoved the alarm clock from the bedside table and it broke. Then I went back to sleep.

I didn't want to go to school anymore. I was always alone anyway.

And the first thing I saw whenever I enter school would be a lovely couple showing their affection in public. It actually pissed me off more than it hurt me.

Kai was not the Kai I used to know anymore. So yeah, I was gradually losing all my feelings for him.

My bedroom door harshly opened, revealing an angry housewife with a baseball bat in her hands.

It was my mother.

"Yah! Wake up! I have to do this every morning! When are you going to grow up Lee Ha Young!" My mother shouted and she continuously hit me with the bat. I swear, my mom would be a really good baseball player but I didn't know if I should be happy about that or not.

"Ouch! Ouch! Okay! Okay! Look I'm awake. Stop hitting already!" I half shouted and half cried.

My mother stopped hitting me. "Now quickly get ready and come down stairs for breakfast. You're already late for school."

"Mom! I don't feel like going today. Please can I stay at home? Pleeasee?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"No! Get ready quickly and come down before I come up with a knife" My mother threatened.

Wow. Such a cool mother I got.

I quickly got ready, ate my breakfast and went to school.

I was nearly late on the first day of the new semester. Wow.

I went to my classroom and saw that I got the last bench of the last row. Wow.

Moreover, Kai wasn't my seat mate anymore. Wow.

Kai's seat was on the first row that was like a 100 metres away from mine. Wow.

And Kai and Krystal were seat mates. Double wow.

 

Well. From just one look I could tell that this semester would be a disaster.

Can anything get any worse than this? No.

I quietly went to my seat that was in the corner of the room. From today onwards I could officially be named as a loner.

I glanced at the seat next to mine and saw that no one was there. The class was going to start in 5 minutes but there were no signs of my seat mate coming. Well, I guess I wouldn't be having a seat mate this seme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter