Chapter Seventeen

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( I got a new poster! ^^ A big thank you to sweetsoda for the beautiful poster! (: )  

;chapter seventeen;

Kai's POV

I walked inside the classroom with Krystal. As soon as we entered, everyone greeted us like they usually do. But something seemed weird today.
Today they seemed kind of distracted and I could see some girls gossiping and  squealing about something.

I reached my seat and Krystal went to hers, which is beside mine. As soon as she sat, she got surrounded by a group of girls. I sighed.
She's always surrounded by girls whereas Hayoung is always alone. 

I turned my head at the back, looking for Hayoung. A smile plastered on my face as soon as my eyes found her. 
She was sitting there fiddling with her fingers, biting her lower lip. Cute. She still has the habit of biting her lips whenever she's bored.

I didn't realize I had been staring at her until some girl bumped onto my chair, causing it to stumble. I broke out of my daze and looked over to the girl. 

" I'm so sorry!" The girl apologized bowing 180 degrees. 

" It's fine. Don't worry. " I replied with a smile. I could already see a dark shade of red on the girl's cheeks. 

" Ahem!" I heard a loud fake cough from my side. I turned my head to the side and saw Krystal glaring at the girl.

The girl immediately bowed and left. I sighed again. As soon as the girl left Krystal turned her head towards me with a huge grin.
I fake smiled at her and turned my head towards the front. Well, that was Krystal for you.

The teacher entered the classroom and everyone rushed towards the seat. 

" Okay! Okay! Quite everyone! " The teacher spoke up, " So as you guys already know, we have a new student with us. Come in, Luhan-ssi."

Luhan? Wait...it couldn't be him right?! I mean isn't he supposed to be in China?

Unfortunately I was wrong. He is in Korea. As a matter of fact, he was standing in front of me. 

I could feel my blood boil and my fists clench as soon as I saw his face.  

" Annyeonghaseyo. Cheon-en Xi Luhan'mnida. I hope to get along with you guys. He said as he grinned happily. I could feel my vains popping out seeing that familiar annoying smile. 

I saw the smile gradually sliding off his face as he stared at Hayoung. The more he stared at her, the more I could feel my body getting hotter from too much rage. I shifted my gaze from Luhan to Hayoung and I could clearly see that she was as surprised at me. But instead of rage, I saw sadness in her eyes. 

I gritted my teeth and shifted my gaze back at Luhan. I kept glared at him until I could feel my pulse rate burst.

He finally tore his gaze off her and started to look around the classroom when his gaze finally shifted on me. My glare hardened and I could feel him freeze on his spot. So he still remembers me.  I smirked at the thought. I kept glaring at him and he kept staring at me with a shocked expression but we got interrupted as the teacher motioned him to take a seat. 

His eyes wandered around the classroom, looking for an empty seat. His expression hardened as soon as he found the only empty seat in the classroom ; The seat infront of mine. 

He walked towards his seat and sat on it, making sure not to make eye-contact with me. And I made sure to bore holes onto his back until I'm satisfied. 

 

 

 

No one's POV

Hayoung kept staring at the ground as the least thing she would want to do right now was to make eye contact with her ex.  

She slowly lifted her head as the teacher told Luhan to take a seat. She saw Luhan wandering his eyes around the classroom.
For the first time, I feel lucky to have a seat here as there are no empty seats around mine.  She sighed in relief. 

But soon panic took over her as she saw where he was heading to. The seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter