Chapter Twenty-Two

Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

;chapter twenty two;

Hayoung's POV

 

Middle School Reunion. I stared at the words as my mouth hung low. The word Middle School alone was enough to make my skin crawl. The word not only reminded me of the disgusting persons I've encountered, but also brought back the horrible memories that had scarred my past. Those memories had traumatized me, for which I had to transform into a completely different person. Not that I hated my new self, I loved it in fact. However, thinking of my old defenseless self makes me want to pity the old me. And no one literally enjoys pitying oneself. 

But wait...Middle School Reunion? Like, does that even exist? As far as I know, a reunion usually refers to a gathering of folks who haven't seen each other in a long time. And yeah, although some of the students from my middle school had been transferred to other high school, like me, but I think the number is quite few. As far as if know, most of the students of ChaSung Middle School read in the ChaSung High School. So what the hell is up with this 'Middle School' reunion? I rubbed my temples as I tried to ease the headache I was having due to too much thinking. I really need to relax. After exhaling a deep breath, I decided to read the further information written on the invitation letter. So I unfold the card and started to read it's contents. 

 

Class of 2010

CHASUNG MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADUATES

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO OUR MIDDLE SCHOOL REUNION

Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 7:00 PM- 11:00 PM 
Adress; xxx, xxx, Gangnam 
The event includes various food stations with variety of choices for dinner 
The event will include disc jockey entertainment, photography plus  some additional special events. 
Casual but tasteful attire is requested. 

PS: The event has been organized and planned by our dear classmate Seo Joo Hyun. 

Personal Message from Seo Joo Hyun;
Hi guys! It's me! A lot of you might wonder why I'm organizing a middle school reunion when we're just in our 2nd year of High School? Oh well, that's the fun! A lot of us has been separated due to transferring to other high schools and I lost contact with some of my precious fellow classmates. So I really want to have a reunion. Really, what's the fun in having a reunion when you become an old-hag.  Instead of reunion we can call it an union or a gathering maybe? Anyways, make sure you come. I've sent this invitations to most of the classmates whom I remember. So if I forgot to invite someone, please bring them with you. Thanks, have a lovely night. Kisses xx - SeoHyun.

PS: You may bring your date with you♥
 

 

Seo Joo Hyun aka SeoHyn. It was her planning. I should've known. Who could've been crazier than her to throw a middle school reunion when we're just in our high school. This girl has seriously got some mental problems. And I got the invitation from her, which means she still remembers me. Hell, she even got my address!

I bit my lower lip as I ran my fingers through my hair locks. There's no way I'm going to this middle school reunion. I'm sure she's already planned something in her head. The high and mighty Seohyun wouldn't waste her time organizing such ty  'middle school' reunions that I know for sure. And her remembering me and inviting me didn't make me feel any better.  All these years, I was really hoping that she wouldn't even remember my name and I wouldn't have to see her face ever again in my life. But life is a . A cruel . I did have the thought of having 'revenge' on her, but then what good would I earn from it? Pleasure from seeing her in agony? Oh please. Rather than seeing her in pain, I'd love to see the expression on her face when I ignore her. Like my mom said, ignorance in the best option to deal with es. Being ignored by someone you thought was your puppet is quite humiliating. At least that's what I think.

I sighed and plopped myself on the bed. Holding the envelop high in front of my  face, I observed it while various thoughts consumed my brain. What if I go to the reunion? Are they going to treat me nicely because maybe just maybe time changed them? Erm, I'm not in a movie or drama where people would abruptly change their behavior towards me because of puberty doing miracles to my face and body. I think I look quite the same as I did in middle school apart from my chest getting a little heavier and my legs getting a little longer. So they are going to most likely treat me the same as before. I'm not going there, that's for sure.

After keeping the card on the bedside table, I turned around, stretched my hands over my head and moaned from the overwhelming feeling. I closed my eyes, turned my brain off and drifted off to sleep. This world ain't getting to me no more. 


 

 

No one's POV

Hayoung shifted in her bed and shut her eyes tightly while clutching on her ear, disturbed from the noise on her door. On the other hand, Kris was getting pissed from knocking on her door for at least 20 times while he got no response. Getting frustrated, he finally decided to just burg into her room which he did. 

Hayoung finally opened her eyes as  she heard the creaking sound of her room's  door opening. She was lying while facing the wall. So she turned around, rubbing one of her eyes with her fist while yawning. However, she had stopped yawning as she saw the face of the intruder in her room.  She stared at Kris with one wide eye (as the other one was covered by her fist) while was wide open as she didn't get the chance to shut them, from the shock. 

Kris stood frozen on the floor as he stared at the sight in front of him. Hayoung was lying on the bed wearing short shorts which looked extra short at the moment as they were pulled upwards probably because of her twisting and turning on the bed. Her milky long legs and thighs were exposed which were glistening from the dim light of the bedside lamp.

Kris gulped before his eyes traveled to her upper body.  She was wearing a baggy t-shirt which was supposed to end right at the end of her shorts, which however currently ended right at the end of her bra. In other words, it was also pulled upwards from her twisting and turning on the bed. Kris could literally  see the slightly exposed navy-blue polka dotted bra she was wearing.  He  could feel the cold sweats on his forehead as he stared at her flat stomach and the slight curves at the sides. He finally tore his eyes off her body to her face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter