Hyuna hates new girl

My shining star.

It has been four months already you are studying in your university. Your relationship with Minseok, Luhan and Lay became more closer than before while with Chen, your relationship is more closer but more worst. Always find each other's mistakes and make fun of each other. 

It's time to treat Minseok like you had promised him. You and Minseok walk together to the cafe. You are a bit shy to walk with him side by side because you thought you might have crush on him or thought him as a oppa. You aren't sure with your feeling tho.

 

''What are you planning to do this everning? '' he asks you.

You look at him weirdly, ''aren't we suppose to have class with Sir Yoo? 

''Naaah, it's cancel because his wife is sick and now she is in hospital.'' he tells you. 

''WHAT? Why? We should visit her.'' 

''I'm not sure. Allright, we will visit her.'' he stopped in front of the singing course class.

 

Out of blue, a girl fall in front of you and her papers are flying in the air because someone push her hardly when she wants to go out from the class. 

You help the girl while Minseok collect the papers. 

''Are you okay girl?'' you asks her sofly and you realised it's Hyuna who push it. 

She stammered as she try to stand properly, ''yes, I'm fine.'' 

 

Then, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walk out from the class and asks that girl, ''What's wrong?'' Kyungsoo asks him soflty. 

''Ah, nothing.'' she tells him; pretending everything is fine. 

''Someone push her just now.'' Minseok tell Kyungsoo the truth. 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo look at Minseok, ''what are you doing here, Minseok?'' Baekhyun asks him. 

''I on a date with her.'' he pulls her wrist and show to them, ''can you see, it?'' 

You are speechless when he says like that. ''Is she is really your girlfriend?'' Kyungsoo asks him again; not believing in him. 

''Non of your bussiness.'' he says. ''Allright, take care little girl.'' he pats that girl's head. 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, ''don't touch her, pfft.'' he mumbles. 

''Let's go Jihyo-ah.'' he pulls your hand.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

One week ago, there was someone who just got entered the singing course class. As she entered the class, everyone gave full attention to her and she was totally awkward at first.

She cleared , ‘’Hello everybody. My name is Lee Ji Eun imnida. You can call me IU.’’ She said cutely.

Then, Baekhyun as a senior asked her, frankly he wanted to as she a junior, new junior.  ‘’Do you have any talent that can show to us?’’

She looked at him as she thought for a while. ‘’Yes, sure.’’

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqMbKkvaC_0

 

After she finished the high pitch, everyone was speechless as they couldn’t imagine a girl do in that kind of high pitch.

IU smiled at them awkwardly as she afraid she didn’t do the best to show her talent.

‘’Woah, Baekhyun, you could lose if you have battle with her.’’ Jongin nudged his stomach as he impressed with IU’s voice.

‘’Nice one, girl.’’ Kyungsoo said as he gave her a big applause.

Everyone looked at Kyungsoo weirdly. Kyungsoo was a type that didn’t want to care about his junior unless if he wanted too. Suho saw him and quickly clapped his hands too as everyone did the same too.

‘’IU-sshi you can sit beside that boy who said your voice is nice.’’ Suho pointed at him as Kyungsoo looked at him and rolled his eyes.

‘’Hyung.’’ He called Suho as his eyes wide opened.

IU walked to him with her shyly face. She put her bag on the table and sat beside him. It was awkward met as both of them were in silence, didn’t know what to say.

Hyuna put her chin on her back hand as she looked at IU. ‘’Why she can sit beside Kyungsoo while I can’t on the first day I was in?’’ Hyuna asked Baekhyun when Baekhyun turned his back to face with Hyuna to do the assignments.

‘’Don’t you remember the rules? If the senior didn’t want to sit with you, that’s meant you couldn’t and on that day, you were choosing this place to sit and Chanyeol was accepting you to be his study partner in class. Instead, Kyungsoo give the permission for IU to sit beside him.’’

‘’Because he likes IU?’’ she asked him again; about to angry.

‘’Nah, it is because he didn’t even care about the junior and I guess, it was IU’s luck to sit beside him. My advice to you is do your assignments and stop looking at him!’’ He smiled as he flicked Hyuna’s forehead.

‘’Yah! It’s hurt.’’ She half screamed as she rubbed her forehead.

He chuckled, ‘’if its hurt, better don’t look at him and focus on your assignment!’’

‘’Alright SIR BYUN BAEKHYUN.’’ She scoffs

Hyuna did her assignment as Baekhyun asked her. Before she started to open her work, she glared at IU who smiled at Kyungsoo when they had a chit chat.

‘’You won’t get him. I choose him first and he shall be mine’’ She mumbled.