Minseok party - part 1

My shining star.

Then it feels something hit you. The feeling you never expect to come to you in this kind of situation. It is the first time you feel like this.

To be honest, you never be in relationship. It is because you are waiting for the boy you met 10 years ago. You had rejecting lots of boys who are trying to flirt you. 

You could have crush on someone but you would never fall for that person. But this time, it is different. At first, you only think Jongdae as a friend only, not more than that but then, day by day it becomes real when you keep denying it. You have fall for him.

''Song Jihyo! Back to your sense. Don't feel jealous. Please my dear heart and mind, please work together. I don't want him to see me like this.'' You said to yourself as your legs moving towards him. 

But luckily, your brain help you and stop in the middle. You make a u-turn; walk to the cashier and pay it. You just feel heart break as you typing the message. 

''Jongdae, I'm going home. I have something to do with Luhan so I might not going to your house. Don't wait for me.'' 

Jongdae's phone make a vibration in his jacket pocket. He takes out his Iphone and read the message. Immediately he pushs the call button and is hoping that you would answering his call but you turn off the phone. ''Darn, Jihyo''

That girl looks at him weirdly, ''what's wrong?''

''Um nothing.'' he says coldly as he is trying to think a method to get to you. 

She could guess from his face, ''girl?'' 

Jongdae looks at her, ''can we talk later? I will call you when I'm free. Bye.'' he left her all alone and he go to look for you. 

He couldn't think straight and he challengs himself to go to your house. He knocks the door and hope you're the one who open it. But it is not. It's Hyuna. 

''What are you doing in front of my house?'' she asks him. 

He tiptoe to see whether you are in the house or not. ''hello, I'm talking to you.'' she scoffs

''Oh, I'm sorry. Is your sister home already?' 

She blinks her eyes twice, ''Is she supposed to be with you?'' 

He let out a sigh, ''okay thanks.'' 

He turns hid body and walk out from your house. He can't digest where you might go. 

''Hey Jongdae.'' she calls him. 

He quickly turn his body and almost fall when Hyuna calls him. ''What?''

''Um, I don't know if the boys invites you or not but today is Minseok's birthday party. If you want to go, you need to bring a partner. I think you should bring Jihyo. She would be happy.'' 

''What? Minseok birthday party?'' he asks her in disbelief and Hyuna closes the door; leaving him dumbfounded. 

''Why are you always making me miserable. Is it Minseok more important that I am? You are with Luhan because of him? ''

 

Currently, you are with Lay, Sulli, Kris and Tao at Luhan's house. All of you are busy preparing for Minseok's party. It is Luhan's idea to make birthday party for his best friend. Their friendship is almost 10 years as both of them have lots of bonds and same hoobies.'' 

Your phone suddenly rigging when you want to add up some accessories on the cake to make it more perfect. 

You quickly answer the phone as it is disturbing your focus. ''Hello, can I talk to Jihyo?'' he asks you.

''Yes, talking.'' you simply answer as your hand busy touch up the cake. 

He take a deep breath, ''this is me, minseok.'' 

Your hand stop from moving as your eyes wide open, it was Minseok who call you.

''Oh, I'm sorry minseok. I'm doing something right now.'' 

''Um, am I disturbing you?'' he asks

''Oh now, Don't worry. My friend beside me will clean it up.'' 

Luhan asks you to go out from the kitchen and talk to him. 

''Is he Jongdae?'' 

''No, my other friend.''

''Why are you calling me? Quite suprise to get a call from you'' you giggle as you know he is shy to call a girl first. 

''Um, do you want to be my girlfriend?''

You are sipping the water and as soon you hear it, you spill out the water from your mouth. 

Before you answer his question, you wipe your mouth with tissue. ''Your girlfriend? ME?''

''um, yeah.'' 

''If-if you don't want it's okay.'' 

''It just for one day right?'' 

He smiles, ''yes just for one day.'' 

You think for a second. You don't have pretty dress to wear. 

 

So it is nine o'clock and Minseok is already wait for you in front of your house.

''Mom. I will go now. Bye!'' You run down from your room using staircase and Hyuna stops you. 

''Yah Hyuna! I have no time to talk to you.'' 

''Where are you goimg?'' she looks at you from head to toe. 

''I'm going out.'' you wear your high heels. 

''with who? Jongdae?'' 

''No.'' 

 

''Minseok ah. Am I late?'' you ask him. 

He glares at his watch, ''you are late 5 minutes. 

''I'm sorry.'' You apologize to him because you know Minseok doesn't like people who is late because he always be on time. 

''You look beautiful with that dress'' he praise you. 

''Of course, this is me Song Jihyo, future actress to be.'' 

He laughs seeing you praising yourself. You look at him and praise him too, ''you look great with tuxedo.''

''Well, this is me. Kim Minseok.'' 

Both of you are laughing when he tries to copy you.