The next day

My shining star.

You are sitting at the back where actually new students need to sit in front. You are a bit lazy to hear what they are going to say as you knew they would always say the same stuffs when someone is entering the university, same like school. You also notice that your sunbaenim isn't there. 

‘’Where he isn’t there? Isn’t he the one who should take care of us but why I can’t see him?’’ you are mumbling alone as you are reading magazine.

You don't even notice, there is someone behind you. He chuckles when you are mumbling alone instead of listening what they want to say.

‘’Boom’’ he approach you from behind and made you startled

You are speaking wildly as you roll your eyes wide open and look to the person who made you startled.

All the people in there could hear and all of them are looking at you weirdly.

‘’What’s wrong behind there?’’ Suho asks you as he is afraid something bad might happened. It is his first day to show to his teacher he can do this job.

‘’Oh, there is nothing happen. All fine.’’ Minseok shows OK sign as there is nothing happen.

You pinch his shoulder as you are angry with him for startling you.

‘’Hey, cool. I don’t know you would be like that. Sorry.’’ He looks down as he is playing with his fingers.

You heaved a sigh. ‘’No, it’s okay. I can’t mad on you since you’re my senior after all.’’

He chuckles as he hears what you say. ‘’What are you reading, huh? Is it magazine?’’ he grins.

You give him death stare as you close the magazine. ‘’No, I am not and I don’t like reading it, okay.’’ You stopped. You look to them who are having chit chat with their junior.

‘’Why you didn’t join them on the stage? Aren’t you one of our senior who will take care of us too?’’ you ask him as you look at him.

He look at you back and smiled. ‘’Yes, I am one of the senior who will take care of you but I am not in their group. They are famous group in our university.’’

‘’Take care of me?’’ You ask him as you giggle.

‘’Yes, you. No, I mean you all, my junior of course.’’ He speak hesitantly as he take your magazine.

‘’So, are you taking the same course as me?’’ you ask him again.

‘’Hmm,  wait and see. You will know later.’’ He ruffles your hair.

 

 

Suho is still giving his speech as he doesn’t realize the students became bored with it. Kyungsoo who realised it whisper to him.

‘’Hyung, I think they are boring already.’’

Suho look at them and is giving fake smile.  ‘’What should I do now?’’ he whisper back to Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol took a microphone and  give idea to play. ‘’You are bored right? So, how is about you meet your senior, knowing each other and share phone number.’’ He stopps as he chuckles.

‘’Okay, I’m just joking. You should ask your senior about our university history and what the most interesting event in our university. You should know your teachers and seniors very well and you can create games with them. So, let’s begin now.’’ He puts the microphone on the circle table and walked to his junior. So did, his other members.

Minseok called the other junior sat beside him. So did you, you already sit beside him and the other people look at you weirdly. All of you are sitting in circle.

‘’As you know, my name is Kim Minseok but you can call me, Xiumin. I fine with it. So, I think it is time to tell a little about you.’’ He smiles as he points the boy beside him to introduce a little about him.

After a long wait, finally it sis your turn. You clear your throat before introduce yourself.

‘’So, next person please.’’ He looked at you.

‘’Hello, my name is Song Jihyo. Nice to meet you.’’ You smile to those who look at you.

Minseok look at you as he doesn’t satisfied with your introduction. ‘’Just that?’’ he exclaims.

‘’Yes, just that. What do you want to know about me?''

‘’Is something like, hmm about your age, your hobbies, your ambition and bla bla.’’

‘’Hmm, I don’t think they want to know it either.’’

Minseok sighs. ‘’This girl,’’ he mumbles.

‘’So, because I have to take care lots of people and we will play lots of games later, I want to choose one assitanst that can help me always until this Thursday and I think I will pick her because I know her’’ he  points you.

‘’Me? What?’’

‘’Yes, you. There is no what.’’ He chuckles.

Some of students are about want to smack you because they thought you are trying to flirt him.

''Let's go'' He says as he stand up and show to all the new students around the university. He shows everything and doesn't miss anything about the infomation of the University.

While in Chanyeol's group, he is happy to meet his juniors as he had waited about one year to be senior. He wants to bully the junior like the past senior bullied him. He is introducing himself and listening to his juniors' name, course and their stories.

 

 

After three days with your senior, you finally can enter your class, your eyes wide open when you enter the class, ''it so beautiful.'' you mumble.

 

You saw someone as you don't believe you would in the same class with him. You are happy, actually. You keep looking at him.

‘’Miss Jihyo?’’ Your homeroom teacher calls your name.

You give him your blank face when he calls you. Yes indeed, your mind aren't in the class. ''Soorry sir.'' 

‘’Okay class, your senior will choose and sit beside you. If you already have partner, you can sit with her or him.’’ He gives the sign to the senior to pick their hoobae. 

Soon, someone walk to your place. You are expecting someone else to sit beside you but other person came to sit beside you.

‘’I will sit here.’’ He says as he sit beside you with his innocent image.