A boy

My shining star.

21.09.1993 is a precious date. There was a baby who was born during midnight but unfortunately, he would never meet his mom again. His mom passed away after she giving birth him. Her mom could not even look him, hug him and kiss him. His daddy who was the one, who welcomed him, hugged him looked him and kissed him on behalf his mom. Day by day, month by month, year by year, he grown up and finally he became a real man.

During his period with his daddy, he was always wondering where his mom and he did miss her so badly. When he was 12 years old, his father met with someone and fallen in love. He hated the fact that his father tried to forget about his wife by getting new woman into his life. He also tried to run away once when his daddy outstation but he couldn't. 

After one week later, his father came to his room and he was trying to persuade him. ''Boy, sleep already?'' 

''Dad, I know. You're trying your best to persuade me but no dad. I'm sorry. I still can't accept her to be my mom. You don't know the feeling of not having my real mom besides me. It.... , dad.'' he said as he covered his eyes with his panda pillow. 

''But, you have to try accepting the fact that I'm going married her soon. Don't forget about your mom. Put her in your heart. I'm sorry, I can't be your best father.'' his father said as he kissed his boy's head. 

He walked from the room and closed the door. As soon his father left the room, he cried without make any noise. It's so hurt

 

The next morning he woke up after tired from crying, he heard lots of voices out there. He walked down to the living room and he so suprised when he saw lots of new stuff came into the house. ''Hey wait, who order these stuffs? and why it seems so girly?'' he asked the worker. 

''It's your dad who ask me to bring these stuffs. If you don't have anything to say, I'm going now.''  

''What theee--'' he gulped his saliva. 

''Is-im-going-to-have-a-sibling which is a GIRL? OH DEM.'' he talking to himself and quickly run when he guess seemed right. 

‘’I’m going to have a step sister? Oh, seriously I hate this. You know, I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE A SISTER, YOU KNOW THAT!’’ He came to his father room without knocking it first.

‘’I-I-I-I- I’m sorry. I was about to tell you about this matter, but I know you won’t agree. I’m so sorry.’’ His father held his hand.

‘’There is no sorry dad. I can’t accept your apologise. I just want you to be happy with her.’’ He looked out the window.  ‘’I better get going. I need SOME space’’ he continued.

 

When he was in a sad mood, there was no one could entertain him including his father never knew when he was sad or need a accompany.

On that day, he decided to gasp for fresh air and walk in deep forest. He could feel the peace and harmonies. ‘’How I wish, my house could be like this’’ he leaned his body on the grass.

 He could feel the breezy wind; gasp the fresh air and sleep without any disturbance. He decided to take a nap and only took 5 seconds and he was in a deep sleep.

As the evening flew away, he suddenly woke up after he was dreaming about her mom, again. He shed his tears when he woke up ‘’Mom, how I wish you’re here; listening to my problems and accompany me.’’ He said asked he looked his watch. The watch was his mom’s late.

Then, he realised he wasn’t at the same place he was. ‘’Where am I?’’ he put his foot on the floor and exterminated the surrounding.