Love Land Museum

My shining star.

As the time flies, it is already the last day of the trip with your sunbaenim and Jongdae.

Although you are a bit sad, at least you already have moments with them including pictures. The last destination would be the Love Land Museum at Jeju Island. Usually all the newlywed coupld would come to here for honeymoon. 

''What is this place?'' you ask them as you never reach here. 

''It is Love Land Museum. Usually newlywed couple would come here for honeymoon.'' Sulli tell you as she put her arm on your shoulder. 

''Why did sir bring us here? I mean like we are still student.'' 

She chuckles, ''then you should come here with your husband one day.'' 

You laugh, ''pfft my husband? Who is going to be my husband?'' you mumble alone as you are a bit shy you don't have partner. 

''I will.'' someone hear your mumbling and he make you startled. 

''Yah!'' You punch his tummy.

''Don't ever do that again or I will smack you down.'' you give him warn. 

He laughs  as he put his arm on your shoulder and pull you near to him, ''sure I won't.'' 

''Oh back to the topic, you should not saying that.'' you said. 

''SAY WHAT?''

''Hm, you know.'' 

''Be your husband?'' he giggles. 

''Yes you dumb, No i mean no. Haaa. what the.'' You are talking nonsense as you realised you agree you want him to be his husband. 

Tao overheard the conversation and beams, ''What? Jongdae wants to be your husband?!''

''Yah, no!'' both of you shout. 

''Well, why not? You guys looks perfect together,'' the teacher added. 

''No....'' you lower your head as you are a bit shy. 

''Is it, sir? Should we get marrried?'' Jongdae put his hand on your waist, make you more near to him and you roll your eyes when he did that. 

''Stop it, you stupid.'' you push him away and run to Lay. 

 

Luhan and Minseok see everything. ''Cheers up, minseok ah. Don't let she see your sad face.'' he said as he knew his feeling. 

You realise Minseok is behind you and you run to him. ''Minseok, are you okay?'' you ask him.

''I'm okay.'' he said coldly. 

'' Can I accompany you?'' 

''No, it's okay. I have Luhan already. You should accompany Jongdae, he is your future, right?'' 

''Aiyee, are you jealous right now?'' 

He looks at you, '' i am not.'' 

You look at Luhan to give a chance for you to spend time with Minseok. You spend your time at Love Land Museum with Minseok. 

''Look, now we can see he is smilling again.'' Lay say to Sulli when he saw Minseok is smilling when he is with you. 

She nods. ''but there is other person who is quite not happy with it'' Sulli puckered her lips to Jongdae. 

 

After one hour wandering around the Love Land Museum, all of you have to go home. So as usual, you need to be paired with the partner on the first day. 

Everyone fall asleep when in the aeroplane. 

Finally arrive in Seoul, Jongdae wake you up first. Both of you walk together to the airport and you are searching for the food. 

''Jongdae-ah. Let's go eat.'' You ask him as you hug his arm. 

 

Sir Park gives the permission for us to go to eat. You and Jongdae go to the nearby stall in the airport. 

Both of you stand in front of the stall and looked at the Menu, ''are you going to treat me?'' you ask him with a big smie on your face. 

''Yes.''

''I want bibimbap juseyo.'' You told the uncle who stand in front of you to take the order. 

''You?'' he asks Jongdae. 

''I will share with her.'' He smiles and give the money to him. 

You nudge his tummy, ''But you know, I am monster when it come to food.'' 

He ignores you again. 

''I will buy the drinks for us. no sharing.'' You told him as you take out the money from your wallet.