Happily prank

My shining star.

The next day, you are the one who wake up a bit early than the others. You are quite shock when you open your the sleeping bag because Jongdae is sleeping on your left and Luhan and Minseok are sleeping on your right side.

You smile when you saw Minseok's lips. You look at him for a long time and he suddenly open his eyes. You want to cover it up and you ended up by shouting but he quickly clamp your mouth before you could do so. 

''Yah, let me go.'' 

He let you off as he put his hand on your shoulder to make you face him. ''Don't shout, promise me.'' he says. 

You nod and quickly run out from the tent as you could feel the situation is a bit tense. 

 

You want to take a bath but you are a bit afraid because someone might peek on you when you are taking bath. 

''Minseok-ah.'' you call his name as you crawl in to the tent and saw Minseok pull his shirt because he also want to take bath. 

You quickly sit in front of then tent and wait for him finish change his shirt ''Oh sorry, i don't mean to err.'' 

''Are you done?'' you ask him as you are tapping your legs. 

''I'm done Jihyo'' He walks out from the tent with a towel on his shoulder. 

''I'm sorry about just now.'' you says. 

He chuckles.''it is okay. I was the one who wrong for not telling you first.'' 

He continues, ''oh by the way, why are you calling me?'' 

''I just... nevermind.''

''No, tell me.''

''Um, can u accompany me? I want to take a bath and I am afraid someone might peek when I was taking a bath.'' 

He chuckles, ''you are not afraid if I peek on you?''

''Nope, because I believe in you.'' you lift your head and smile. 

He chuckles as he is happy when hear you said that you believe in him. 

''Alright, let's go. I will be your guard.'' 

 

When you are busy showering yourself in the toilet, Sulli arrive and she is a bit shock when notice Minseok in front of ladies toilet.

''Yah Minseok-ah. What are you doing here?'' 

He is a bit embarrassed as he is stammering, '' I-i-be a guard, Jihyo's guard. She is afraid someone might peek when she is showering. 

She smirks, '' you care about her that much?'' 

''Sort of.'' 

 

''Minseok. I'm done.'' you smile as you are wiping your hair. 

''Hai Sulli sunbaenim. Take a bath?'' You ask her. 

''Yep, I'm going. Bye.'' she smiles as she looks at him.

 

You are in the tent as you take your comb and brush yiur hairs while Minseok is taking bath. ''Aigoo, this kid still sleeping.'' You mumble as you take your camera after brush your hairs. 

You silently take pictures of Jongdae and Luhan when they are sleeping. 

''I'm going to use this picture if you are going to bully me again, you troll.'' you mumble in front of Jongdae. 

You are very happy when you manage to take several of Jongdae's ugly picture, suddenly a pair of hands pull you into his embrace; hug you tightly. 

You are in freeze mode when your lipds just inches with his lips. You could hear his breathe that come out from his nose. You could even hear that your hear is thumping very hard.

You push him when you realise someone is walking to the tent. You quickly put a bb cream on your face. 

''Jihyo.'' Minseok call out your name when he walk near the tent. 

''Yes.'' 

You go out as you know that Minseok want to change his outfit.

 

He sit beside you when you are using your palm to make heat and transfer to your body.

''Do they always wake up late?'' you ask him.

''yes.''

''Minesok, i got idea.'' you told him as you curve a smile on your face,  

''... and what is it?'' he asks you curiously. 

''The idea is, we punish the person who is wake up very late. They should wake up before 10 a.m.'' you suggest.

''Then, the punishment is?'' 

''Showering them with cold water and cook for the breakfast.'' 

''Good idea.'' he smiles and give the high five. 

You told Sulli, Lay and Kris as they wake up early then Tao, Luhan and Jongdae. 

 

It already near 10 a.m and they still not wake up from their sleep. ''I think my idea is going to be a great success. '' you giggle as you are excited to prank Jongdea again. 

Tao wake up at 10.10 a.m and walk to you and others with sleepy face. '' Why are you sitting in a group?'' he asks Kris and sit besides him. 

Then Jongdae and Luhan wake up at 10.20 a.m. They walk out from the tent after realising Jihyo and Minseok aren't in the tent. 

''Why are you sitting in the group?'' Luhan ask Lay as he sits beside him and yawn. 

Minseok broke the silence, ''actually someone give us idea to give punishment to the person who wake a bit late.'' 

''I know, this must be Jihyo's idea.'' Jongdae glares at you. 

''I am not.'' you tongue out. 

''So what is the punishment?'' Jongdae asks. 

''We will shower you, Tao and Luhan with cold water and you need to cook us breakfast.'' 

''What the . Cold water? Hell no.'' Jongdae disagree. 

 

Eventho they don't want, they have to accept the punishment. The person in charge of Tao is Kris, Luhan is Minseok and Jongdae is you. 

''Lay and Sulli bring the cold water and pour the water onto their's body. 

They are screaming over it. All of us are laughing because it is so funny to see it. 

Minseok is laughing hardly when he saw Luhan's face as he act manly at first. He quickly hug him and wipe him with towel. 

''Thanks for laughing, Minseok.'' Luhan respond to his laugh. 

You accidentally look at Jongdae and saw his abs. ''Yah, I could see your abs.'' you smirk. 

''Don't look at it, you ert.'' he says as he covers his body with towel. 

You could stop from pranking him, so you quickly take a small bucket that full with cold water and pour to his body. 

''Yah SONG JIHYO!'' he shouts and is chasing you when you run away from him.

You take a dry towel from Sulli and give him a back hug as you are wrapping his body with towel and transferring hear to him. He realises that his heart beating when you hug him but he ignores it. 

He turns to face you and knock your head, ''I will make sure I will pay back.'' He quickly take his shirt from you.

''Whatever.'' you mouth,

 

On the other hand, there is a couple who are watching you. ''it must be hurt for you to see her smiling and happy with other guy.'' 

''Yes, it is.''

 

You somehow feel bad to what you did to Jongdae, so you offer to help them to cook the breakfast. Jongdae even has flu after that. 

You cook porridge only for him . You walk into the tent and see him wrap himself with dozen of his shirt. He is cold. 

''Here, take my jacket.'' You offer your jacket but he ignores you. 

''Hey, take it.'' 

''No.'' he mouth as he doesn't want to look at you.

''I'm sorry, okay?'' you sit beside him. 

He still doesn't want to talk with you. Minseok want to come and see what happen but Luhan stop him, ''Let she settle her problem by herself.''

''Yes, he is right.'' Sulli intreprut.

''But....''

''Just focus with yourself.'' Luhan pulls him to eat breakfast. 

 

You are quite speechless and blank when Jongdae act like a baby. He doesn't want to eat eventho you have persuade him. 

You get the idea, but it is kinda chessy but that is the only way you could think. 

When he is focus playing the game at his phone, you give him a bear hug from back. You make him startled and he could not say anything as he is very shock and his heart start to thump hardly again. 

''Jongdae-ah.'' You softly call his name as you put your chin on his shoulder. 

''Jongdae-ah, I am sorry from making you made. I just love to prank you like you love to prank me, right? Plus I just wan to make the trip more fun. I evem can't get mad at you when you are teasing or pranking on me. I just don't know why. I am sorry, Jongdae-ah.'' 

Before he could say anything, you cut him first, ''So if you are okay after received a warm hug from me, please eat okay? I make it special for you.'' You broke the hug and want to go out from tent. 

But before you could out from the tent, he pulls your waist and he is the one who give back hug to you now. Your face start to red, ''wait. Don't move. I want to savour this moment. To be honset, I am not nad at you. I just want you to feel bad for what you did to me and i notice that it quite cute when you are trying your hard to persuade me.'' He giggles after one minute hug you. 

He broke the hug. You turn your body when his hand is still on your wasit. You roll your eues and you took the spoon and knock his head. ''How could you do this to me!'' 

''because it is fun.'' he laughs. 

Out of sudden, he wishes he could stop the time and give a peck on your lips. ''Her smiles, her laughs.'' he mumbles. 

''Jongdae?'' You tap his shoulder. 

He blink his eyes twice. ''huh?''