Theme park

My shining star.

Like Kyungsoo mentioned before, there are lots of people in the theme park because of the school holiday. You go there by a car.

It has been a long time you didn't come to the theme park with your family and friends.

''That is why I hate to come here.'' Jongdae mumbles. 

 

Kyungsoo and Jieun is already in the middle of the theme park and Kyungsoo notices that you aren't there beside Jongdae.

''Yah Jongdae. Where is Jihyo?''

Jongdae realise that he has lost you. He is in panick as he has kind of trauma of losing people. ''Yah, where did she go!'' he half shouts in the middle of crowded people. 

''Chill down. Try to call her.'' Kyungsoo calm him down. 

He couldn't think about anything else as he take out his phone immadeatly. 

''What is wrong with him?'' Kyungsoo asks Jieun. It is his first time seeing him like that. 

Jieun heave a sigh, ''He is like that because my dad once scolded him because he lost me when we were in the theme park. He lost me when I was excited seeing the clown. That's why he hates to be in crowded place.'' 

''Haa, I see.'' 

''Jihyo, pick up your phone! You make me worried to death!'' he mumbles as he is typing the text with anger. 

10 minutes after you lost, you could see them are waiting in front of the merry-go-round. ''Hi guys!'' you are screamung as you are running to them with a sweet candy on your right hand.

''She is dead.'' Kyungsoo says as he looks at Jongdae. 

''Yah! Where you have been?!!'' Jongdae yell in front of the people who are walking there as he hold you at the arm. 

''I--I-I-I-I-I just go and buy this sweet candy. What is wrong with you?'' you are stammering and look at him weirdly. 

He closes his eyes; take a deep breath and pulls you into his embraces; hugs you and taps softly on your shoulder. 

''Promise me, if you are going to somewhere else after this, don't forget to tell me.'' 

You break the hug as you could feel the electic flow in your body when he says like that. 

''Are you okay?''

''I'm okay'' he smiles as he ruffles your hair. 

 

''Hyung, let's go.'' Kyungsoo calls him as he and Jieun want to go somewhere else. 

''Okay.'' he response as he pulls your hand and interlock his finger with yours. 

You are shy when he holds your hand. It feel that your heart is going to boom in minute but you are enjoying every moment. 

All of them want to play the roller coaster but you are too afraid to play. 

''It's okay. As long I am here beside you, don't be afraid.'' 

You don't know why but you feel ease when he said that. 

 

You are crying after done with roller coaster. ''I won't play this game EVER AND EVER!'' 

All of them are laughing hardly when you are crying over it. 

''It is not funny!'' You say in between sobbing. 

''Okay, we are sorry. Lets go eat. I am so hungry!'' Jongdae wipes your tears with his thumb and squeezes your cheeks playfully. 

You nudge his stomach and make him laugh. He put his arms on your shoulder so you can walk beside him. 

 

On the way to the food court. Kyungsoo and Jieun stop when they see their classmates in front of them. Jongdae is holding your hand tightly because he doesn't want to lose you again. 

''Oh kyungsoo ah!'' Suho approaches him as a smile plasteres on his face. 

''Oh hi hyung.'' 

''Jieun-ah!'' Baekhyun approaches

''Are you on your date?'' Chanyeol ask them happily 

''No'' 

''Yes.'' both of them saying on the same time. 

''Which one is true?'' Kai asks again. 

''No, we are having fun with them.'' Jieun says. 

''Them?'' Sehun asks. 

''There.'' She points to you and Jongdae who is in front of the stall. 

''Are they on the date too?'' 

Jieun and Kyungsoo just smiles over the question. 

 

''Jongdae ah. Buy this for me, juseyo? It so kawaaai!'' You asks him to buy Mickey Mouse headband and Shinhaw fan. 

''Sorry. Don't have money.'' He flickers your forehead. 

''Fine.'' you pretend to be sulk, 

He is chuckling over your reaction and continue to find what he wants to buy. 

''Are you not going to buy this for me?'' you ask him again. 

''No.'' he took out his money and pay for his stuff. 

''Fine.'' you tap his shoulder hardly and run to Jieun. 

''Yah, it's hurt.'' he half shouts. 

''Serve you right.'' you tongue out. 

 

You are standing motionless when you see someone that you are not sure about your feeling towards him. 

''What is wrong with you?'' Jongdae stand in front of you when you suddenly stop from running.

''Minseok.''

''Uh?''

‘’Behind you.’’

Jongdae turn his back and saw Minseok who is looking at you. He is quite suprises to see you there with Jongdae. 

''Jongdae ah! Jihyo ah!'' Tao beam when he saw you and Jongdae. 

You fakely curve a smile on your lips, ''Oh hi Tao!'' 

''What are you doing here?'' Tao asks again when he is in front of you. 

Before you could answer his question, he is already make his own assumption. ''Wait.'' he looks at you and Jongdae. 

''Are-you-guys-on-the-date?'' he beams as he jumps a little.

''No''

''Yes'' Jongdae answer it as he smiles brightly. 

''how can Jihyo says no and you say yes?'' Luhan speak up

''Well, I guess she is pretty shy when you guys are here.'' he places his arm on your shoulder when you are blank. 

''Is that true?'' Kris asks.

''No, of course. Jongdae is teasing her. You know him.'' Minseok says as he is looking at you directly in eyes after being silence for moment. 

All of them look at Minseok weirdly. 

''Alright, we are going to eat. Meet you later!'' He pulls your hand when he is realising you are in awkward situation with Minseok. 

''Wait. We are going to eat too!'' Tao beams and follow you and Jongdae form behind. 

 

When you are in the food court with them, Kyungsoo and Jieun are already with their classmates, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, Kai and Sehun. 

''Jongdae, here!'' Kyungsoo waves his hand so you or him could see. 

''Why is Hyuna with the boys?'' 

You sit beside Chanyeol who is vitamin in his group. He approaches you when you sit beside you. 

''Hi, I'm Chanyeol.'' He let his han out to shake hand with you. 

''I'm Jihyo. Nice to meet you.'' You give your hand and are shaking hand with him with a smile on your face. 

He is very a talkative person as he share lots of stories with you. 

''Jihyo, you wait with him. I'm going to buy food for you and him.'' Jongdae whisper when you are busy talking to Chanyeol. 

You turn your face and nod. ''Do you want me to buy our drink?'' you ask him . 

''No, it's okay. I will treat you.'' 

''Look, look. They are totally like a couple. Man, I ship them so much.'' Tao told Kris and Minseok could hear what Tao had just said and he is envy of Jongdae. 

 

When it come about food, they all have manners. They are eating in silent. Only Baekhyun and Chanyeol keep talking to each other. 

''Guys guys, Chanyeol and I want to play ice skate. Who want to join us?!'' Baekhyun ask them after he done eating his food. But no one response to it. 

''Me, I would like to join!'' You say after see his sad face. 

''Are you serious?''

''Yes I am but I never skate before.'' you says to him. 

''Wait, I want to join too.'' Minseok quickly put down his spoon and follow you. 

''Wait, i wanna join too!''

''Me too.'' 

 

Lastly, all of you are joining Baekhyun. 

You do not know how to skate but thanks to Chanyeol. He try to teach you. He glides to you as he let out his hand so you could hold his hand and stand again as you keep falling on the ice. 

You are laughing over yourself as you you used your back hand to wipe your . 

Both of Jongdae and Minseok are jealous to see how close you are with Chanyeol eventho you just met him at the food court. 

Both of your men, Chen and Xiumin were feeling jealous seeing how close your are with Chanyeol although you met him just now at the food court.

 

You never give you eventho you keep falling. At last you manage to control yourself and know how to skate. You are gliding there and there. You want to glide to Chanyeol who is standing in front of Jongdae and Jongdae is standing in front of Minseok. 

At first, you glide at normal speed but then when you glide in fast speed, you lost control and accidentally crashing Jongdae. You fall on Jongdae and Jongdae accidentally pushing Minseok fall onto the girl in front of him. 

All of them are watching you and you are ashamed because you just make a choas. 

Chanyeol quickly help you and Luhan helps Minseok. 

Luhan turn his body and face you with angry. ''Yah, Song Jihyo. Why are you being so careless? Do you think it is funny to make Minseok fall on someone he doesn't know? Are you that happy spending time with Jongdae, huh?!''

Luhan wants to say more but Minseok stops him as he could your eyes start to teary. 

''I don't mean to make him fall on that girl! It just I can't control my legs! I care and I don't think it is funny! Yes, I do feel happy spending time with him and with all of you!!'' You slightly stomp your feet away. 

 

''Yah, Jihyo. where do you want to go?!'' Chanyeol screams as he follows you from back.

''Don't follow me. Please.'' You said in tears. He could see your tears as it fall on your cheeks 

Minseok apologized to the girl because he fall on her. Minseok look at Luhan as he heave a sigh. ''Luhan-ah, why you say like that to her?''

''I don't know.''