All can't work together

My shining star.

On the breezy wind day, you awake from sleep because it so cold. The temperature is -4'c. You jump off from the bed to take shower but you end uo by stepping on someone's body. It's Jongdae. 

Although you step on him, he doesn't wake. He just change his position. 

You could smell that he drink soju last night. 

You take panda pillow and throw to his face. ''YAH KIM JONGDAE. WAKE UP. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?'' you shake his body to wake him up. 

''asdfghjklbvsdrtyuhjnrgr'' he is mumbling and you find it is cute. 

You take your camera and record him. He make you smile early in the morning. There is mirror in front of you and you could see the reflection that you're smilling because of HIM.

You could notice the difference when you are with him and Minseok. The feeling is so difference. Sometiems, you do want Jongdae but sometimes you hate him because he always make fun of you. 

You stop recording him and you use your fingers to touch his forehead, eye brows, eyes, nose, cheeks, ears and lips. 

You peck on his forehead before you take a shower. 

 

It is noon already and Jongdae still has not awake from his sleep. You are worried. You take Kyungsoo to your room. 

You look at Kyungsoo with worried face ''yah Kyungsoo. Why he still sleeping?'' 

Kyungsoo look at Jongdae who is in deep sleep, ''Paboya- you win.'' 

Kyungsoo clears his throat and turn to face you. ''Don't worry about him. Just take care of him and stay with him.''

''But.''

''Kyungsoo-ah. You should stay here with him.'' 

He heaves a sigh, ''all right.'' 

You left the room. ''He wants you. Not me. Why are you so stupid to realise it.'' he mumbles. 

2 hours have pass, Jongdae is yawing when he opens his eyes. The first thing he think is YOU. 

Kyungsoo is pranking him by saying, ''She already left when you are sleeping.''

''Left?'' 

''yes.'' 

Jongdae swiftly jump off from bed and run to look for you. He is sick but he never think of himself.

''JIHYOOOOO-AHH.'' he shouts as he running down on the stair. 

You and Jieun who are focus watching the drama; look at him weirdly. ''What's wrong with him?''

''Jongdae-ah.'' You call him name softly when he takes his jacket. 

He stops when he hears your voice. ''You're here.''

''Come here.'' 

you could see a smile on his face. 

''Yah Jongdae. Go take a bath first.'' You stop him when you realise he still not shower. 

 

When it is night, all of you are in the living room, waiting for the emergency couple drama. 

Jieun bring lots of foods and offers everyone the foodss. 

Kyungsoo whispers Jieun and asks her to sit beside him so Jongdae could sit beside you. 

You are kinda slow when it comes about love because you never experience it and he never confess. 

''Wait, tomorrow is 25/7 right?'' you ask Kyungsoo.

''yes.'' short replies from Kyungsoo.

''Why?'' Jongdae asks you curiously. 

You look at him with a big smile on your face. ''It's Minseok's birthday.'' 

The smile on Jongdae's face is gone when you mention his name, ''Why must him?'' 

''She is a ruiner mood maker.'' Kyungsoo whispers to Jieun. 

''Jihyo, do you remember Jongdae's birthday?'' Kyungsoo asks you when your eyes is glued to the television. 

You blink twice as you try to remember it, ''Jongdae's birthday?'' 

''I don't know.'' you simply response to it and Jongdae is damn hurt. You knew that you have hurt his feeling that's why your eyes keep watching the drama. ''Of course I remember it, Kim Jongdae.'' 

 

The next morning, you wake up early because you want to go to the shopping mall and supermarket. You saw Jongdae in the living room and swiftly run to him and hug his arm. 

''Jongdae-ah''

''What'' he simply reply as he knows you are going to ask a help.

''Um, do you want to accompany me to go buy for Minseok's birthday things?''

''No sorry.'' he reply with cold tone. 

'''All right.'' you says. You take the motorbike's key to start the engine. Jongdae come out and asks you to sit behind him. 

''Hehe, thanks Jongdae ah. Sara---'' you realise that you couldn't simply say that. 

''Sara---what? Saranghae?'' Jongdae asks you; hoping you say the full word.

''It's nothing.'' you wear the helmet.

 

When you arrive, Jongdae just sit on the motorbike. ''You are not going with me?''

''You know I don't like.'' he says as he take off his helmet. 

You crossed your arm; facing him, ''serious?''

''Yes, call me after you're done. I will fetch you up.'' 

You give the helmet, ''it's okay. I can go home by bus. Bye.''

You handed him your helmet, ‘’ nevermind, I can go home with bus. Bye.’’

For sure, Jongdae would feel bad leaving you alone and he quickly put the motorbike at the park area. 

''Jihyo-ah. Wait for me.'' he calls you from behind and swiftly interlock your finger when he is beside you.

You look at him, ''I thought you are going ....''

He shakes his head, ''I'm not going to leave you alone.'' 

You both walk to the sales area. which there are lots of cheaper clothes and other stuffs. 

''Um, what should I buy for him?'' your eyes keep looking that is suit with Minseok. 

''If you are minseok, what are you wishing me to buy?'' you ask him for suggestion. 

''Your heart.'' 

You stop from throwing the clothes when he said that. 

''Aha, my heart? Wait, I just found it.'' 

Both of you separate to find it. When you have found the suit stuff for Minseok; you're about to buy for Jongdae but you stop in the middle. 

Your heart, your body and your mind couldn't work together. 

''He is with a girl. '' - your mind. 

''I want to go to him'' - your body. 

''Who is she? I'm jealous. He is smilling.'' - your heart