Register day

My shining star.

10 years later.

 

‘’Yah, wake up. We are getting late’’ Hyuna throw her pillow to your face.

You throw back her pillow to her . ‘’Yah, show me some manner. I am your sister. I won’t wake up if you act like this.’’ You glare at her.

Hyuna speechless. ‘’I won’t. I will ask dad to send me now. Bye stupid unnie’’ Hyuna jerk slightly her .

You are speechless over her action. ‘’Puff this little girl.’’ You quickly jump off from your bed and take bath as fast as you could.

You are busy combing your hair as you look the mirror. ‘’Aw, I look so pretty’’ you grin.

‘’Yaaaah, this little girl. yah, wait for me!’’ you are running down the stair as you hear your father turn on the car engine.

‘’You late again, miss’’ your father approach you from behind.

You grin. ‘’Sorry dad. ‘’

 

As soon you reach to your new university, Hyuna would always be the first one who walk out from the car.

‘’Thanks dad.’’ Both of you thank your father for sending to the University.

‘’No problem girls, take care of yourself, especially you.’’ He points at Hyuna, who is bit naughty and disobedient.

‘’Where should we go, Hyuna?’’ you ask her as you don't know the path to go to the registration place.

‘’I don’t know.’’ She munch the chew gum as walk to the hall by herself.

 

5 minutes later, you found the hall without Hyuna's helps and you are surprised. You are speechless as there are lots of people in the hall.

There is someone who wait in front of the hall as he is welcoming new students.

‘’Hello, excuse me. Can I ask you?’’ you ask him.

‘’Yes, what can I help you?’’ he says.

‘’Is this registration place for new student who just enter this university for January intake?’’ you say as you show the letter you got

‘’Oh yes. Go take the ticket number and wait for them to call you. By the way, welcome to our university.’’ He smiles as he shows you the path to take the ticket number.

‘’Yah, stupid. I already take it.’’ She is half screaming as she shows her ticket number. 

You heave a sigh. ‘’What a good life to have sister like you.’’ You mumble.

She is competing with someone to register herself at the handsome boy. She rolls her eyes to that girl as she says that place is hers. She quickly remain cute and talks nicely to that handsome boy.

‘’Hello. I’m Kim Hyuna, a new girl form Busan fly to the Seoul to enter this university as new freshman for this year.’’ She beams as she let her hand out to shake hand with him.

‘’Oh, hello. I’m Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you and welcome to our University, I will take care of you for three days.’’ He smiles as he shake hand with her.

‘’What, take care of me? Is, only me?’’ 

‘’No.’’ he said. He continued, ‘’did you see the other student behind me?’’

‘’Yes, I see. Why?’’

‘’You will be with them. So, now please fill the form and what’s your name again?’’ he asks again to write her name in the vanilla card.

‘’KIM HYUNA’’ she rolls her eyes; she half screamed as she is irritated with him.

 

On the other half, you are waiting for your number to be calling out.

‘211’ a voice of man calls out your number. You quickly stand up and walk to him.

‘’Hello.’’ He beams as gave his puffy smile.

‘’Oh hello, sunbaenim.’’ You give him your beautiful smile as you are waiting for him to give the form.

‘’Okay, please fill this form and welcome to our University.’’ He give the form and pen.

‘’Your name?’’ he asks.

‘’I’m Song Jihyo.’’ You smile as you’re busy fill the form.

‘’I will take care of you and the other half for three days. If you have anything to ask, you may ask me.’’ He smiles as watching you filled the form.

He continued, ‘’so what course did you chose?’’ 

‘’I took acting course.’’ You give him the form and stand up

He feel a bit weird when you tick at the 'acting and singing course' after you says you take acting course.

‘’I’m Kim Minseok. But you can call me Xiumin.’’ He let out his right hand to shake hand with you.

You just smile as took his hand to shake with him ‘’Pleasure to know you.’’

 

 

You and Hyuna are with different sunbaenim, who would take care of you guys during orentation days. You had passion in acting as you thought that acting is one of your life and you decided to take acting course while Hyuna had passion in singing, rap and dancing so she decided to take singing course plus with dancing course. It is a pleasure not to same class with her.

 Hyuna is loooking at you after you finish register yourself. She doesn't happy because you got sunbaenim who is more handsome than her sunbaenim,  the vitamin of your university. 

After two hours waiting, finally its done. All of the senior are standing up in front of new students. Suho, as a leader lead the opening. 

He clears his throat. ''Annyeong haseyo, Suho imnida. I as the student of this university and on behalf, of the other students and teachers, I will be in charge of take care of all of you starting tomorrow, Tuesday until Thursday. It is a great day, right?'' he beams as he is half nervous talking in front of the other people. 

He continued, ''so, here is my friends. First one is  Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongin or you can call him Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol, our vitamin. All of them including me will taking care of you. You know your sunbaenim, right? So have fun.'' he close his speech with a bow