Hoorayyy

My shining star.

The best place to calm you is at Café. You really loved Americano so much, as you would order two just for yourself. You go to the popular café, De’femes café where lots of artist or famous people would be there too.

Although, it cost a bit expensive, but you still want to come there because their Americano is the best. You are member of De’femes café too so you get a discount for it.

You are sitting alone at the couple sit at the corner of the café because you don't  want to disturb by others. 

You spend two hours in there by reading your favourite novel, ‘One thousand one nights,’ you decided to go home after lots of people come in and out from the cafe. You're kinda allegric with lots of people around you.

You are still holding your Americano, headed to the main door as you walk by looking down and don't look front. You bump hardly with someone. Your Americano is spattering on his t-shirt accidentally. 

''Yaaah, what the hell. My shirt, my fav shirt! Who is the freaking blind person who just spattering the damn Americano on me?!'' he half yells in front of the people at the front door. 

You quickly faced him and try to wipe away your Americano on his shirt. ''I'm sorry, I didn't see you in front of me.''

He holds your wrist as he wants to make eyes contact, ''You, yes you idiot. You just ruin my fav shirt okay and you must pay for it!'' He says angirly. 

''I didn't mean to do that and you don't have any right to ask me to pay for your damn shirt. You still can buy I new one.''

''This shirt is THE LIMITED ONE. IT'S HARD FOR ME TO GET THIS BRAND.'' he rises his voice.

''Do I CARE?'' you step on his shoes and walk away from the cafe.

He sighs, ''ahh cam, you girl. You are going to die if I ever meet you again.'' 

As you walk away, you look back as you don't satiesfied with him. ''Uh-oh that guy, I don't mean too, why he has to take it so seriously! Pfft, if I ever meet him again, I'm going to smack him back.'' You mumbled as your legs bring you to the bus stop. 

5 minutes wait for the bus to fetch you, finally it came. You could see there are lots of passanger in the bus. ''Ahh, where should I sit, it seems don't have empty seat.''

''Jihyo-ah'' someone call you when he saw you. You look him as a smile curve on your lips, ''Oh, minseok sunbaenim!''

''Have a sit, here.'' he offers you his seat. 

''oh, no. It's you seat so you should sit.''

He smirked as pointed with his eyes, there might be lots of prevert men around you, ''no. it's okay. come here.'' 

''Thanks, Minseok-ah!'' you thanks him for understading you. 

He stands near you, ''where have you been?'' 

You heave a sighs, ''I just got back from the cafe and bump with stupid boy. Ugh.''

''What's wrong?'' he asks you again; sound worried. 

''Nahh, there is nothing wrong. Where have you been?'' you ask him again. 

He looks at you, ''I am stalkin' you.'' he smirks. 

You roll your eyes as you don't believe him make a silly jokes. He continues, ''naaah, I'm just kiddig. I just got back from Lay's house. We study together.''

You nod and quickly push the button so the bus could stop in front of your neighbourhood. ''Bye minseok sunbaenim. I'm going home first.'' You wave your hand but he follows you. 

He is smilling as he hug himself to make his body more warmer. ''Why are you following me?'' you ask him. 

''I live in this neighbourhood too, silly.'' he sligthly giggles and walks. 

You chuckle, '' you-stay-in-this neighbourhood too? Like seriously?'' 

He looks you in disbelief, ''Yes of course. Why you not believe me?'' 

''because I can see in your eyes, you're lying.'' you giggles; you hug your arms.

You walk like drunk person as you are so happy because someone in your class living in the same neighbourhood. You almost fall on the side walk because you step on the stone, but luckly he has fast reaction towards it as he holds your wrist and pulls you into his warm hug. You roll your eyes; a bit shy about it.

He pulls you as he is holding you at arm's strength, ''are you okay? 

''I-I-I-I'm fine.'' you stammered and quickly walk like a penguin. 

''Are you SHHY?'' he teases you as he put his arm on your shoulder. You push him and quickly run to your house. ''I'm not you silly.'' 

 

You stop in front of your house, ''Here is my house. Byee. See you tomorrow.'' 

You both are gasping for the air. ''Woaah, you run so fast. You could join our Olympic university for running sport.'' He laughs as he put his hands on his waist. 

You laugh and look him, ''and you look like an old man, ah-ju shhi.''

''Alright, time to go in. Bye ah ju shhi.'' you wave and walk in. 

He stops you, ''Wait Jihyo. I have something to tell you.'' 

You look back, ''what's it?''

He looks down; thinking for the right words. ''Minseok?'' you call him .

''Let's go to class together with me, will you?

You smile after hear it, ''I will. I will wait for you in front of my house.'' 

''Alright. I will come five minutes earlier. You should go in now.'' he says to you. 

''Allright, take care, ah juhsshi.'' 

 

 

''Hoooraaay.'' she agrees to go to the class together. He walks to his house in happy mood, ''goodnight jihyo-ah.''