Chance (?)

My shining star.

You go to the cafeteria like u mention to him. You order a hot chocolate and take out the Mathematics book as you want to do the tutorial you still have not done yet. 

When you are focusing in doing the tutorial, Luhan and Minseok seat behind you. They do not realise that you are there too. Your mind seem blowing away when Minseok is around you. Eventhough you and Jongdae are not a couple yet, the guilty inside you can't seem to be turned off.

 You could hear them talking to each other as they are discussing about the tutorial. Thanks to them, you could finish your tutorial. 

You are about to go to somewhere else but then you stop; you hear that Luhan is mentioning your name. 

''Minseok-ah, are you okay with her?'' he asks him suddenly. 

Minseok looks away; doesn't know what to respond. 

You sigh. 

You are hoping that he would respond to his question. 

Minseok take out something from his pocket. It is a bracelet. He stares at the bracelet as it means something to him. 

''I am not okay. I need some time to think. I still can't face her, to be honest.''

Your heart hurt because you now know his true feeling. 

''.... and it was my fault for not expressing it first. I should have done it when I had a chance.'' 

Luhan looks at him, ''chance?''