The confession

My shining star.

The next morning, it feels so hard to wake up. You feel a bit dizzy and don't know how you can be in your room as you can remember the last place is you are with Minseok.

You quickly take bath so your body could feel fresh again.

You sit on your bed; trying to remember anything what had happened last night. 

You take your phone on the bed and got 5 messages from Jieun. 

''Unnie, are you with oppa?'' 

''Unnie, is Oppa with you?''

''Unnie, Oppa isn't home yet.''

''Unnie, where is oppa.?

''Unnieeee.''

Without wasting time, you quickly go to his house by cab. You try to call Jieun few times but she is not aswering your call. It just make you more worried about Jongdae. You decide to wait for him outside his house eventho the temperature is -5'c. 

It has been one hour and half you wait for him and he just back from somewhere and he looks messy. You run to him and stop in fron of him. ''Jongdae-ah. Where you have been? Do you know how much I worried about you?'' 

He rises his head, ''who are you? I'm sorry. I don't talk to stranger.'' 

He walks pass thru you and you feel so hurt when he did that. 

''Jongdae, I'm sorry. I know it's my fault. I'm sorry.''

He stops. Turn his body and face you. ''not everything can settle with a sorry. It's better for us to remain like this.'' he walks and leave you alone in front of his house. 

You don't know why but tears track down on your cheeks and it can't stop. ''I'm sorry Jongdae. I'm sorry.'' you message him.

 

Semester break is over. Time to open new page for new semester. You are in the same class with other students. All of them are in the class but you are not there. Your friends are wondering why you are not coming on the first day. 

It has been three days you are not coming to the class. Jongdae looks at your seat as he is actually worried about you. but because of ego, he doesn't want to text. 

He asks for Kyungsoo's help to ask Hyuna about you. 

''Soo-ah, what did she said?'' he asks him 

''She doesn't want to talk about her sister. If you want to know, go to her house.'' 

''Okay.'' he says and walks to the bus stop.

Kyungsoo hold his shoulder. ''Have some ball, Jongdae. This is not Jongdae that I know.'' 

''This is me. Bye, I'm going home now.'' 

 

He is in his room when Jieun reach home. She quickly run to his room; knocks the door, ''can I come in?''

''You may.'' 

She sits on his brother's bed. ''Oppa, I hear you ask about Jihyo,'' 

''Aish soo'' he mumbles. 

''I am not.'' 

She chuckles, ''Admit it. I know you miss her.'' 

''I am not.'' he half shouts. 

She scoffs, ''you say you are not but why on your desk full with her pictures?''

He sighs, ''Jieun-ah, are you trying to pick a fight with me? If not, please get out.'' he throws his pillow to her. 

She scoffs and sighs, ''Okay. It is because you ask me not to contact her like you asked me too but I need you to know about one thing.'' 

''WHAT? JUST TELL ME!'' He quickly stops from playing the cubes. 

She heaves a sigh, ''do you remember the day she came to our house? She had wait for you about one hour and half something like that. The temperature is about -5'c but you ignore her like . I saw everything from your room that day. The reason she is not coming to the class because of you. If I am her, I would give up on you. Phew, luckily my boyfriend is lot nicers than you. Okay that's it.''

''This girl.'' he acts like want to throw the cubes but he doesn't. When he knows the truth, he feels bad. He wants to go but the ego say no. 

''Oppa, Kyungsoo has told me everything that happened that day. I know she has hurt your but you are man. A man is won't give up on someone he loves. I mean, I do know that you have crush on her and you likes her. Don't be stupid when she says she hates you. Come on, oppa. have some ball. If you are truly a man, go to her and apologize.'' - text from Jieun

His sister really challanges him. He quickly takes his jacket and go to your house. It takes few minutes to reach. He pushs the bell when he is in front of your door. 

''Who are you?'' your mother asks. 

''I'm Jongdae. Jihyo's boyfriend. No, I mean Jihyo's friend.'' he stammers, kinda nervouse to meet your parents. 

''Don't open it.'' Hyuna says.

''But why? ''

She sighs, ''unnie doesn't want to meet her.'' 

''But I already touch the open button.'' your mother point it with her finger. 

 

He sits on the sofe nervously as your dad and your mom are beside him. 

''What is your business to come at this hour?'' your dad asks him with fierce tone. 

''I have something to tell her.'' 

''You still have tomorrow.'' 

He looks at you dad with full of determine, ''no uncle, there is no tomorrow.'' 

Your dad when he sees his eyes. '' But I'm sorry. She is sick and she doesn't want anyone to enter her room. Sh doesn't have appetite.'' 

He is speechless. He doesn't know what to say anymore. 

Hyuna interrupt, ''I'm sorry Jongdae, but I though you and unnie is a stranger. Why on earth you are in stranger's house?'' 

''I know, I know it's my fault. Can I just meet her, for second?''

''Go and meet her.'' you father tap his shoulder. 

''Thanks uncle,'' he quickly run to your room and knock the door before enter the room. 

''But dad....'' 

 

''Jihyo, are you not feeling well?'' the first question he asks you when he is in the room. He saw lots of pictures of them hanging on her table. He also notice something on his table. He is compelety suprise to see it. 

You are actually not sleep but because he is there, you are pretending to sleep. He sits beside you while holding a picture where you adore it so much. 

''Oh, you are wearing my bracelet.'' he smiles and touch it when he saw it on your wrist. 

He interlock his fingers with yours, ''Song Jihyo, my enemy, first of all, I want to say I am deeply sorry for what I have done. I am sorry because I am the reason you're crying. To be honest, I never mean us to be stranger. It just slipped from my mouth. I can't control my feelings that day. I just-I don't know why I feel so jealouse , so insecure when you are with Minseok. I also heard that you are sick because of me? Well, to be honest, I feel a bit missing when you're around me.'' he laughs. 

''To be honest, you're important to me. So, please go to class tomorrow and fight with me again like we used too. Please take care of yourself. Never wait for me at cold temperature.'' he let your hand off. 

''I miss you so much. Goodnight, Jihyo.'' he kiss your forehead before leave your room. 

You hear everthing and cry.