IU and He is what?!

My shining star.

You are watching 49 days with Hyuna while eating apple that your mom has peels for you. You are so deeply with the drama.

Hyuna is chuckling when she turns her face to take the apples on the plate. Your eyes start to water.

''Yah, are you crying?'' she laughs.

''Don't disturb me.'' you says as you wipe your tears.

Soon, you could feel the vibration on the couch where you put your phone there. You take it and it is a message for Jieun. 

 

IU: Unnie, do you have free time for this week?

You: I do, why?

IU: My parents are going to United States and can you accompany me?

You: Umm, I will tell my mom first, okay?

IU: Sure!

You: Can you give me your address?

 

 

After you are texting with Jieun, you quickly run to your mom’s room and ask about it. Your mom give a green light because it is your month to have fun.

‘’But, don’t stay at her house more than a week.’’ She says while knitting the hat.

‘’Sure mama!’’ you beam and quickly run to your room.

You kind close with Jieun since the day she being pushed by Hyuna. She is cute, tho. Plus, you could see Hyuna in her. 

 

The next morning, you are preparing yourself to go to her house. You text her but she doesn't response to it. So you call her.

It takes 25 minutes to find her house as its kinda confusing. Her house quite nice. 

‘’Assa. I found her house.’’ You mumble as you repair your hairs.

You press the round bell when you are in front of her house.

''Is there anybody home?'' you knock the door. 

''Wait, unnie-ah.'' Jieun shouts from her room. 

''Oppa! can you help me by opening the dooe for my friend? Please!'' Jieun asks a help from his brother.

Her brother heave a big sigh as he kinda doesn't like girl to come to their house. ''Alright.''

 

 

He walks to the door and opens it. Both of you out of words as you look at him. 

''What on earth you are doing at my house?!'' he asks you weirdly. 

''I want to ask the same question too.'' you say. 

He laughs a little, ''this is my house, you idiot.'' he says as he could see you are holding your luggage. 

His eyes wide open as he couldn't believe that you are his sister's friend. ''You are Jieun's friend? Like seriously?'' 

''Oppa-ah. Is that my friend?'' 

She run to the door an hugs you. She even take the luggage from your hand. ''Let's go in.'' she pulls your wrist. 

He is still in front of the door; out of words when he saw you. ''Why her?'' he mumbles but in the same time his heart start to thump loudly. 

You are in the living room and he still can't believe that you're in his house. ''Oppa-ah. What are you doing there? Please accompany my guest.'' she asks for his brother's help as she wants to cook something. 

 

You sit on the red couch without saying anything. It is the first time you feel awkward with him. 

''Eat this.'' he give you piece of apple that he is already peels for you. 

You look at him blankly and take it. ''Thanks.'' 

 

He put down the plate and take out his phone from his pocket. 

''Jieun is pranking me. Wait for it, sis. I will prank you back.'' He mumbles and text someone to come to his house. 

Around 25 minutes after that, someone come. You also could hear someone is busy pressing the bell. 

''Who is coming?'' she asks him weirdly. 

''I don't know. Can you open the door? I need to go to the toilet.'' he asks her and pretend doesn't know the person who is pressing the bell. 

''Okay.'' 

She opens the door and shocks, ''Kyungsoo oppa. What are you doing here?'' she asks him curiously. 

''Jongdae asks me to come.'' 

''Oh, come in.'' 

 

You are also quite shock when you saw Kyungsoo. ''Jongdae-ah, he is your friend?'' you nudge his arm. 

''Hell yeah, every handsome guy is my friend. He is my best friend when we are five years old.'' 

You make annoying face when he says like that. 

''Jongdae'' you call his name as your mouth are busy chewing the apple. 

''What?''

''Is Jieun your real sister? Yeah, you know. You guys do not look same at all.'' you ask him nicely as you are afraid it might be a sensitive question. 

He chuckles, ''I know you are going to ask me about this.'' 

He looks at you deeply. 

You blink your eyes twice and you start to hiccup when you realise he is looking at you. ''It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I don't mind.'' 

''When I was a kid, around 12 years old, my dad get married with Jieun's mother. My mom had passed away since I was a baby. The doctor could not save her because she lost of blood when giving birth me. It was pretty hurt when I knew the truth. If I am not here today, she might be living with my dad. ''  he is trying not to cry in front of you. 

You are out of words when he open his story. You knew Jongdae's type. He won't easily tell people about his story. 

You face him and you used your thumb to wipe his tears. ''Hey Jongdae. Don't cry. It is not your mistake. It is your fate to get to see this world. He took your mom because He knew you can get a great mother like Jieun's mother. Plus, you are stronger than before. I'm sure you are having a good life with them, right?''

He smiles as he faces you and put his chin on his back hand, ''how do you know that I am stronger than before?''

You flick his forehead and take the last pieces of apple, ''I just use my gut.'' 

He smirks. 

 

''Your brother seem to be happy when with her.'' Kyungsoo chuckles when he is helping Jieun with the dishes. 

''I know right. That's why I invite her.'' 

''But, that is not good idea. He is a boy and she is a gir. You know, they might end up... um you know.'' 

Jieun take the spoon in front of her and knock Kyungsoo's head with it. ''yah, they won't . I know it.'' 

He grins, ''I'm sorry. It just like in drama, they might end up like that.''

''But this is not drama. It is reality''

''Can you call them?''

 ''Alright, lady'' he says. 

 

''Woot, time to eat.'' Kyungsoo call the both of you when the dishes are on the dining table. 

You are clapping your hand when you see lots of foods. ''Woah Jieun-ah. Daeebakk. Kyungsoo is so lucky to have you.

Both of them face each other and they are blushing. 

''Bro, you are blushing right now.'' Jongdae teases Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo roll his eyes and mouth, ''You're dead.'' 

 

After done eating, all of you are in the living room. You sit with Jongdae but Jieun is too shy to sit beside Kyungsoo. 

''Unnie-ah. Do you want to hand out today with us ?'' she asks when you are focusing on the drama.

''Hangout?'' you ask her blankly

''Me and Kyungsoo want to go to the theme park. Do you want to joing?'' 

''Theme park? Are you going to have date? If so, nevermind. I don't want to join.'' You refuse to follow her as you don't want to distrub their date. 

''Jihyo-ah, it is not a date. There are lots of people because it is school holiday.'' Kyungsoo add. 

''Serious? Hm, should I go?'' 

''Yes you should'' Jieun hugs your arm. 

''What are you going to give me if I follow you? 

''I will give Jongdae!'' she points Jongdae. 

You look at him weirdly. ''Him? I don't want. He will be nagging like an old lady.''

''I don't want either.'' He knocks you with a pillow. 

''Serious? Then, I will go.'' 

 

You and Jieun are changing the clothes to nice dress and Kyungsoo still wear the same shirt but he put some perfume on his body so he could smell nice. 

''Yah, Jongdae. Are you sure you don't want to follow us?'' Kyungsoo asks him once again.

''I am sure.'' 

''But, too bad. Jihyo won't have partner. I'm sure she will be pretty bored.'' Kyungsoo tried to persuade him. 

He thinks for a while, he is actually hates to be in crowd place. 

 

Jieun and you walk down to downstair. ''Kyungsoo, are you done?'' 

''I'm done.'' 

''Oppa, take care!'' 

''Oppa take care. We are going to have fun without you.'' you repeating what Jieun just say and the three of you are laughing because it looks like you are making fun of him. 

He takes his jacket and wallet as soon he hears your voice. 

''You can't have fun without me!'' he says as he put his put his arm on your shoulder.