In the class

My shining star.

You look at him; you want to approach him but you are too afraid to start the conversation first because you have sick that call, ''phobia anti-social'' Soon, you realise that he is watching you when he realise you keep looking at him. 

‘’Hai.’’ He smiles cheekly.

‘’Oh hai,’’ you smiles back at him. ‘’He is cute when he smiles.’’ You murmur.

‘’Excuse me?’’ he says.

‘’Oh, there is nothing. Mind to introduce yourself?’’ 

He chuckles lightly, ‘’My name is Zhang Yixing but you can call me, Lay.’’ He smiles innocently as he let his hand out to let shake hand with you.

‘’Lay? Woah, unique name, I like it.’’ 

‘’How about you?’’ he asks you.

‘’Well, I’m Song Jihyo, a famous actress to be.’’ You chuckle lightly.

He grins. ‘’I hope you will be. I’m future famous singer.’’

‘’Singer? Aren’t you should be future actor?’’ you ask him blankly.

‘’I …’’ he was about to tell you but then someone show up in front of your table, the person you wanted to sit with ‘’What are you guys talking about?’’ he asks you.

You look him as he is interrupting your conversation with Lay. ‘’We are talking about our future career. Why are you here?’’

‘’I want to introduce you my best friend, Luhan.’’ He shows Luhan who is standing beside him.

‘’Luhan, here is my junior, Jihyo.’’ He points you as he is introducing you to him.

‘’Oh, hai Luhan sunbaenim.’’ A smile curve on your lips.

‘’Hello, Jihyo hoobae-ah.’’ He says as he give his baby face smiles

‘’But, why are you introduce me to him? I mean, we aren’t that close....... yet.’’ You asks Minseok who sit in front of you.

‘’..because you are my favourite hoobae.’’ He winks like a  handsome damn boy

‘’Seriously?’’ you give him your troll face.

He giggles and you look at Lay back. ‘’Lay-ah. Tell me about just now.’’ You ask him back.

‘’Minseok hyung didn’t tell you?’’

‘’Tell me what?’’

‘’Minseok hyung. I think you should tell her why we are future singer and she is future actress. She doesn’t get it why we both will be in different career.’’

Minseok sighs as he sit down in front of you while putting his chin on his back hand. ‘’There are a lot of people who want to be a singer, so do us. But, during our first year in this university, the headmaster had changed a few rules and classes. Singing course will be ended up with two classes and so do acting course. That’s why, some students like us, are in this class because first class will be full singing course. While the second class will be half singing course and half acting course and the third class, will be full acting course. That’s why on the register day, I asked you which course did you took, and you said you took acting course but in the form you tick on the second column and its second class, which is half singing and acting.’’

You confused. ‘’So you mean that, I took the wrong class? And now I have to practice singing too? For seriously?’’ you are a bit nervous.

‘’Hey, calm down. You can’t sing?’’

‘’Of course I can’t. I mean I can, but it will sound bad, you know.’’

They giggle when you say it. ‘ it’s okay, we all can teach you. Luhan’s voice, is so great, like an angle, you know. So do Lay.’’ Minseok trying to make you calm down back.

‘’Stop praising me, idiot.’’ Luhan knocks his head.

‘’Don’t need to worry about it, Jihyo. You should consider yourself as special junior because we both want to talk and be friend with you. I can teach you.’’ 

 

On the other place, Hyuna is smiling like an idiot after she saw lots of handsome senior are in the same class with her. ‘’Omg, the oppas are in the same class with me!’’ she mumble as she shyly look at Kyungsoo and try to find place to sit.

She found an empty place and she did sit there. In front of her, there are Baekhyun and Kai. ‘’She sit at Chanyeol’s place. His plan is success to make she sit at his place.’’

Hyuna is trying to talk with them but then Chanyeol came into class. ‘’Hello guys! Today our lecture will not coming so you guys can go back but he has give me lots of homework to give to you guys.’’

He passes the homework to the senior and new students and he giggles after stop in front of his place. ‘’You sit at my place.’’ He murmures.

‘’Hello Hyuna, you’re my partner.’’ He smiles as he give her the homework and sit beside her.

‘’WHAT?’’ You’re my partner? I want to change it.’’ She says as she doesn’t like to sit beside Chanyeol.

Baekhyun turns his back and face her. ‘’You can’t change it. Everyone already has their own partner.’’ He points using his mouth.

She rolls her eyes and sat down. She really hopes she could sit beside Kyungsoo. She looks at Kyungsoo who sit next beside Baekhyun’s table.

Baekhyun start to open the conversation because he is bored. ‘’Hey new student, how about you introduce yourself to us.’’ He knocks her table as he wants she looks at him.

She looks at him as they are making eyes contact, ‘’ My name is Kim Hyuna and I’m future singer and rapper.’’

Kai give his surprised expression, ‘’Future rapper? Can you rap?’’ he asks her as he doesn’t believe her because he is in a group rapper too when he was in his first year.

‘’You didn’t believe me, huh? Wait, I will show you.’’ She rolls her eyes as she hates when people didn’t believe she could rap.

She clears , ‘’Ay so I’m asking, do you love me? Cause I love you. I’m asking boy cause I really need to know. Is it for real and how deep does it go. Do you love me cause I love, just know that, I will always be the one that you can run to – hear it boy’’

They are stunning as they clap their hand. ‘’Woah, nice one, girl.’’ Chanyeol smirks.

‘’You sit with right person, Hyuna-ah. Chanyeol is a rapper too. Who knows, both of you can perform together on special event.’’ Baekhyun tell her; showing her Chanyeol's picture where he won first place as a rapper when he was in the middle school.

‘’What? He can rap too?’’ She doesn’t believe Baekhyun as he looks up and down at Chanyeol.

''Aha, this girl has some nerve.'' He clears his throat, ‘’when I think about our relationship falling downwards I try to stop it. Talking through this would be a waste of time, your heart pushes me out, only I remain in suffering but I hope that we’ll go back to how we were before. Hoping that you’ll come into my embrace, have met destiny.’’

They both are clapping over Chanyeol’s rap. ‘’Woah, Chanyeol-ahl nice on!’’ Baekhyun prais him.

‘’I didn’t ask you to rap but I agree, you can rap better than me.  Nice voice you have.’’ She says as she looks at Baekhyun’s face, had to agree that his voice is not that bad