Miserable.

My shining star.

The next day, you wake up earlier than usual. It is because you can't sleep at all. Your mind, your heart, your body, your eyes couldn't connect together. everything is mess up.

The reason is Jongdae keep crossing in your mind and you can't sleep properly. You actually keep denying the fact that he has stolen your heart. 

You don't want to believe your stupid feeling. You jump off from the bed and walk to the window. You open the window and feel very restful when the breezy wind touch your face. 

But then , Jongdae kissing moment appear again. ''No. I need to settle down this matter.'' You mumble as your legs walk to the bathroom. 

After you donw taking shower, you sit on the bed without taking breakfast. You don't want to meet with Jongdae who has make your mind miserable in the morning. 

When you are about to take a nap, you could feel the vibration on the bed. You take it and it is a message from Jongdae. 

Without you realising, a smile curve on your lips. ''It is from Jongdae. ''

Jongdae: Yah, why are you not taking your breakfast? Better you come down or I will go to your room and carry you like a baby!

You: Whatever. I'm not going if youre there. Like you dare to come here.

Jongdae: Try me. 

You: Yes, you dummy.

He does not reply your text when you call him DUMB. You know that he hates if people are calling him dumb especially you. 

Someone open the door aggersively 5 minutes later. You kinda shock when it is Jongdae. 

''Yah. Where is your manner? Don't you know to knock first before come in, you D-U-M-B?'' You half shout as he walks into the room. 

He give you his death glares as his legs are moving towards you and he is sitting in front of you; more close to you and he lean his face to you making your heart thumping hardly. 

You are stammering, ''ya-ya-yah Jongdae. What are you doing here? Better you go away or I will kick your '' 

He chuckles when he noticed youre stammering. He moves his body closer to you and lean his face near to your face. It just inches away. 

''Is someone just now challenges me to come here and carry her  like a baby? But it's kinda not fun, how about this? If you still stubborn not taking your breakfast, I will sit here; lying on the bed with you. Oh, how about holding your hand so you can't go away from me? Is it sounds good?'' he smiles like a prevert man. 

''You sound like a prevert'' you laugh. You are laughing over his face. His face is so pure and innocent. 

Jongdae looks at you annoyingly. He wants to show you his ert side but you end up laughing over it. ''There is no other way. I should do like Kyungsoo teaches me.'' he mumbles. 

''Excuse me?' you stop from laughing as you thought he is talking to you. 

He looks at you deeply as he is going to do something. ''Yah! Don't look at me like that!'' you say as you cover your body.

He laughs '' I won't do that to you, you idiot.'' 

''Then why are you looking at me like that?!'' You asks him curiously as your eyes are pointing the way he looks at you. 

He smiles as he is looking the bed, waiting for the right time to do ''that''. His smiles is the cutest one after Minseok. 

''I'm going to do.....'' 

He lifts up his head and peck on your lips. You are speechless; look at him blankly. 

You are out of words; you don't even move inches. It feels like your body has been sealed by him. He whispers ''next time, don't skip your breakfast OR if you want me to kiss you, let me know, all right?'' he laughs as he peck your forehead before walks out from the room. 

 

He heave a relief after he did that. 

He left you dumbfounded. It took 5 minutes for you to back to sense. You cover your face with rabbit pillow as soon you realise that he kisses your forehead. 

''YAH KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!'' you shout as you cover your face with panda pillow.

Jongdae who is in the living room; watch the television chuckles when hears it. 

Kyungsoo who feel a bit worry quickly run to Jongdae and ask him what's wrong. Jieun run to your room to check you. 

You throw the pillow and jump off from the bed. Before you walk out from the room, you look at the mirror to check whether your face still read or not.

You go to him calmly. 

You sit beside him and steal the popcorn from him, ''Yah that's mine!'' 

Your eyes glue on the television and pretend not to listen to it. Kyungsoo and Jieun watch you guys from far over your lovely dovey moments.

''Do you have to be like that? Like just now. '' out of blue, you ask him. 

He looks at you with full of question, ''Just now? You mean the popcorn or....'' he stops

He nears his face to your ear and whisper, ''or the peck on your lips?'' 

In your mind, you wish you could beat him with panda pillow that he give to you. You turn your face when you heard ''peck'' 

Your lips is just inches from his lips. Jieun and Kyungsoo are jaw dropping. Jieun was like, ''don't do it Jongdaee-ah.'' 

While Kyungsoo is supporting him, ''go Jongdae. I know you can do it.

He take the pineapple on the plate and feed in your mouth. ''Let's do it next time, okay?' 

He burst out laughing. You are so annoyed with him and you him with the pillow beside you. 

While Kyungsoo and Jieun are watching over that moment, Kyungsoo takes the chances and kiss her cheeks out of sudden.

Jieun's eyes is widen a big as she can because it so sudden. ''Did you just....''

Kyungsoo chuckles, ''...should we be like that?

''But... '' 

Kyungsoo hugs her because they can't reveal their status. Kyungsoo is one of the handsome guy in the university. Lots of people are watching him. 

You stop hitting Jongdae when your eyes are focusing on the couple. You tap Jongdae's shoulder who is so focus watching Autumn In My Heart. 

''What?'' he asks. 

You point using your duck lips. ''There there. 

Jongdae looks at them and ignores after that. He can't take off his eyes to watch his favourite drama. 

''You don't want to distrub them?'' You ask him weirdly because he would distrub people when they want privacy. 

He pulls your hand and interlock his fingers with yours. ''Let's focus on us.'' 

''Us?' you ask; pretending not undestand.

His eyes still glued at the television. ''I know you know what I mean. Just accompany me here and shut up.'' 

You heart is thumping hardly when he asks for. ''But, I have watching it for thousand times.''

''Because you have watch it thousand time, I want you to accompany me to watch your favourite drama and I want to know why you have watch it thousand times.

You gulp; in disbelief  ''he watches the drama because of me'' 

''because of me?'' you ask him; not believing it. 

He looks at you; directly into your eys. ''Yes because of you.'' 

''DAMN WHY MUST HE MAKES MY HEART THUMPING HARDLY'' 

You quickly turn you r face to the television and laugh awkwardly, ''aha, I love this part. It's so cute.'' 

Jongdae is still looking at you because he knew that you have crush on Minseok. He also thought that he might doesn't have chance to make you like him. 

....and he doesn't deny that he is already fallen for you.