First day trip

My shining star.

The next morning, you are getting ready to go to your university as you sre ready for 4 days 3 nights trip with the members. 

''Mom! I will go now. Don't miss me to much!'' You shout as you are busy wearing the shoes. 

''Jihyo-ah, wait.'' Dad call you. 

''Why dad?'' You look at him curiously as you know he would give you some money to his beloved daughter.

''Here.'' He gave the money like you predict. 

You hug him, ''you're the best dad ever! Thankyou! Take care of yourself when I'm not around'' 

 

All of you are waiting in front of the university and waiting for the bus to fetch you guys.

''This is gonna be fun! I can't wait!'' Tao exclaims. 

Kris rolls his eyes when Tao hugs him arm, ''It-just-a-trip, Tao. Don't be too excited.'' 

''It is a trip and I am so excited!'' he beams. 

Soon, the bus arrive and Lay helps you by putting the luggage in the bus. ''Thankyou Lay-ah''

''Not a problem, girl!'' he smiles. 

Minseok comes to you to ask you something, ''Jihyo, do you want to sit with me?'' 

''Sure, why not?'' you says as you are okay with it. 

You are looking for empty seat for you and Minseok but out of blue, someone grabs your wrist and made you sit beside him. 

You look at him and it is Jongdae who pulls you, ''Yah Kim Jongdae!'' You half screaming as you pinch his shoulder. 

''What?'' he is trying to make serious face and hold himself from laughing. 

''Why did you pull me? I'm going to sit with Minseok'' you told him as you get up.

''What? Oppa? Don't you remember what I have told you?'' he asked; facing his face. 

You roll your eyes when he faced you, ''what?''

''You are my partner'' he says in serious tone as he smiles. 

You tongue out, ''I am not, please.'' 

 

Minseok sees you sit with Jongdae as he thought you are going to sit with him. ''Jihyo-ah, are you going to sit with him?'' he asks you nicely. 

''I....'' 

Before you could finish your sentences, Jongdae quickly cut it, ''No, she is going to sit with me. Thankyou.'' he smiles. 

''This guy is so annoying. '' 

''Oh, alright.'' he respond. 

You pinch his shoulder again; hardly as you are angry with him. 

He look at you annoyingly. 

''What? You deserve that.'' you chuckle as you tongue out. 

''Oh really?'' he raises his eyebrows. 

You are so focus playing with the phone. 

''Jihyo-ah.'' he calls you. 

''What?'' 

He pecks on your forehead when you face him. You blink your eyes twice; shock. 

''This is the only way to make you shut up.'' he softly chuckles. 

You roll your eyes as you are very shock when he did that; ''I already shut up.'' You could feel that your face start to turning red; blushing. 

You take his hat and try to get some sleep as you are very shy to face him. 

 

It takes two hours to reach the destination. ''Okay, wake your friends up. Time to adventure!'' 

 

Two hours in the bus, finally arrived at the destination. ‘’Okay, wake your friends up.’’ Sir Park give the orders to the members who don't sleep.

Jongdae looks at his left as he see a beautiful girl is sleeping using his hat.

He takes his hat and softly whispers; ‘’Ahjumma-ah. We are here. Palli wake up.’’

Then, a hand pinchs his cheek hardly when he calls that girl ‘AHJUMMA.’ You open your eyes as you look at him. ‘’I am not Ahjumma, you ahjushi,’’

‘’Okay, ahjumma. Please move fast. We are the only couple left in the bus.’’

‘’Couple? Pardon?’’ You repair your hair.

He heaved a sigh. ‘’You already look pretty. Please move now!’’ 

‘’Huh.’’ you move and walk out from the bus and take you luggage on the ground.

 

‘’So, here is your base camp. You all have to decide the member who will do that and that and I won’t be here for two days. So, pick a leader and take care of each other.’’ Sir Park give the order when they are on the beach; with their own luggage.

‘’But sir, there is only two tents and how these two girls are going to sleep?’’ Lay asks him as he is in charge to take care the things.

‘’Well, for the girls? Hmm too bad for them because they have to split into two groups, which means, one tent; 3 boys and one girl. But don’t worry because you guys will sleep in the sleeping bag.

‘’But sir.’’

‘’Sorry, you had too.’’

All the members heaved a sigh. ‘’So how do we split into two group?’’ Jongdae asks him.

‘’Well, let the ladies choose by rock paper and scissors.’’

You have to play rock paper and scissors game with that girl in order to split in two groups. 

The result is Minseok, Luhan and Jongdae are in a group with you while the rest, Lay, Kris and Tao are in the group with that girl. 

‘’Okay, now. Build your tent and I have game for you.’’

 

30 minutes passed and all of you gather around when your entire luggage are in the tent.

‘’So, what now sir?’’ Tao asks.

‘’Well, pick a partner now.’’ He response.

All of them are blank for moments and Kris quickly pulls Tao to be his partner, Lay pulls  that girl, Minseok is about to pull your hand but Jongdae more faster than Minseok. Minseok is partner with Luhan and you are with Jongdae. 

''Okay, you have pick the partner, so here is the money. Use this money to buy foods for today and tomorrow. The last couple is going to cook for the dinner. Game start.!''

Everyone is running to the nearest supermarket and bring the important foods only. You and Jongdae and pushing each other while running. 

When you are in front of the supermarket, you grab Jongdae's wrist. ''Jongdae, it is chicken wings. Let's try?!'' 

''I don't want'' he simply respond. 

''Please, let's try and if it is delicious buy for me.'' you make puppy eyes. 

He shakes his head, ''no no. You are going to be fat if you eat this.'' He points at your belly. 

You roll your eyes and slap his shoulder, ''Yah!''

 

The owner who sell the chicken wings saw both of you and he is welcoming you guys. 

You swiftly smile to him and ask, ''uncle, can I try one?''

''Sure'' he smiles. 

Jongdae rolls his eyes as he hold your wrist before you eat it. 

You tongue out and eat the chicken wing. 

''It so delicious!'' You beams and order for two box. 

He closes your mouth when you want to try another on.e ''Yah, don't eat!'' 

The uncle suddenly asks you when he saw how concers him about you. ''Are you newlyweds?'' 

''No.'' 

''Yes we are.'' you quickly cut line before he could say and you hug his waist. 

''Aren't we look cute together uncle?'' you ask him and take another chicken wing. 

The uncle nods as he is busy wrapping the boxes for you. 

''Oppa-ah, buy this for me, juseyo.'' you act cute in front of uncle and him for the chicken wing.

The uncle smiles, ''Yes, as husband you should buy because she seems eager to eat more. Is she pregnant?'' 

You choke when you hear he says, ''pregnant'' . Jongdae is laughing when he saw you. 

''Sure, I will buy for my lovely wife.'' he cares your hair. 

You ignore him when he is agree to buy chicken wings for you. You saw Kris and Tao is heading to you. 

''Tao! Kris! Come here!'' you call them. 

''It is chicken wings!!'' he beams and quickly run to you. 

''Chicken wings? Not my style.'' he cross his hand. 

''You should try it. It is very delicious!'' you take one and let him taste. 

You have spend lot of time there eating it and you suddenly remember that you have not buy anything yet. 

You look Jongdae who is busy eating. ''Yah Jongdae! We have not buy anything yet.'' 

He ignores you and eat again, ''Let it be, you are the one who want to eat.'' 

''Thanks uncle for the foods.'' you pay and quickly pull his hand and buy the foods. 

 

15 minutes after that, you and Jongdae arrive at the base camp. Yes, Kris, Tao, Jongdae and you are the last couple and had to cook for the dinner. 

Luckily, you are good at cooking. So it won't be a problem to cook. You changed your cloth and saw the girl and quickly call Lay. 

''Lay-ah.'' you call him. 

''Yes.''

''Who is she?'' you ask him. 

Lay quite suprise when you don't know her. ''You don't know her?''

''No.''

''She is your sunbaenim, Choi Sulli.'' he says as he puckers his lips. 

''Ah, I see.'' 

''Alright then, time to cook.'' you end the conversation. 

 

''Yah, Kim Jongdae. Come here and help me.'' you call him when you saw he is doing nothing. 

''You should do it by yourself. You are the one who is eating the chicken wings without finish the mission'' he stands in front of you; laughing. 

But then the sunbaenim saw him not helping you, Luhan asks him to help you. 

He nods and made his troll face as he sit in front you. ''This is your fault.'' he says to you and help you by washing the rice. 

You laugh, ''it is because you're stupid.'' 

You run to Kris to help him cook. 

Sulli is giggling when she see Tao is afraid to play with fire. She wants to help him, but before she does she gives her camera to Lay. 

''Lay-ah, can you take the pictures?'' 

''Yeah, sure.'' he smiles and take the camera. 

 

The night fly, all of you are done eating and time to do the encore. Jongdae, Kris and Lay are washing the dishes while you and Sulli sit in front of the dire. 

Minseok sit beside you, ''It is warm, right?''

''Yes, who make this?'' you ask him. 

Luhan is the one who light the fire. You are talking with Sulli while waiting for the others. After they finish their job, they come and join you. As usual, Jongdae would find a spot to sit beside you. Once again, you sit between Jongdae and Minseok. 

''So, what we should do now?'' Luhan asks. 

''Well, I guess we could play games or karoakes?'' Kris give ideas. 

''Anyone bring guitar?'' Minseok asks

Your eyes sparkles when hear the guitar. ''Guitar? Play it play it.'' you beam.

''Lay, sing a song.'' Kris says. 

''Sure.'' he takes his guitar and start to gather the mood. 

Jongdae stops him before he could start. ''What about you express your feeling by guitar? I mean like, if you have someone in your mind, you could express now even she is here or not.'' Jongdae smiles when she realises that Lay might has crush on Sulli. 

Lay starts humming the melody as he starts strummed the guitar. 

 

Your hand fits in mine

Like it’s made just for me

But bear this in mine

It was meant to be

And I’m joining up the dots

With the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you’ve never loved

The crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You’ve never loved

Your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back

At the bottom of your spine

But I’ll love them endlessly

I won’t let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It’s you (Oh it’s you)

I’m in love with you and all these little things.

 

Your head is moving to the left and right as you understand the lyrics and fall for it.

Sulli put her chin on her back hand as she is looking at Lay; smiling.

When he is done, you quickly guess the song he picked just now.

‘’It is, One direction’s song? Little things?!’’ you beam.

‘’Oh, how do you know?’’ he asks you; bit shock.

‘’Well, I’m their hardcore fans! I even remember all of their lyrics.’’ You exclaime.

Jongdae shake his head. Suddenly he is smiling; thought of something to prank you.

‘’How about you sing one of their songs since you memorise all of his songs?’’ Jondgae nudges your arms as he wants you to sing.

You shoot him with you death glared, ‘’I won’t sing.’’

‘’How about you, Jongdae?’’ Kris asks him to sing.

‘’No sunbaenim. Don’t  give him chance to sing because he will..’’

You couldn’t say because he is covering your mouth with his hand. ‘’Yah let me go.’’ You talk although he still cover it.

‘’I won’t until you shut up your mouth.’’ He warns you.

You gave him Ok sign and he quickly let you go. ‘’but, don’t sing.’’ you scoffed.

 

‘’Let’s play games saranghae?’’ Sulli give idea because she feel quite boring. 

‘’What kind of game is that?’’ you ask her; you don't know the flow of the game. 

''Is like this, you need to give the love shape to the person next to you. You can accept or reject it. Bu do not laugh. If you do, the two people beside you will kiss you on checks.'' Sulli explains to her very well. 

''Like seriously?'' you roll your yes. 

''Yes.'' 

 

The game begin and it was quite boring because no one laugh on the first round. To make it more interesting, the others can make fun. 

When it is Lay's turn, Luhan make his funny face and Lay can't stand but laugh. 

So, Sulli and Luhan will kiss Lay's cheeks and he is deadly shy because of that. 

''Lay ah, you are blushing right now.'' you as you tap Minseok's arms. 

''Don't laugh, you will get it.'' Jongdae whisper to her.

Then, it is Jongdae's turn, he could not himself from laugh when Tao is messing with him; make weird face. He burst out laughing over it. He hits Tao's arm. 

''Yah hyung. Don't do this. You are the one who make me laugh. You deserve and Jihyo could kiss you! Tao told him as he knew Jongdae is going to shy. 

''Kiss on cheek only.'' you correct his sentences. 

You could hear your heart thump hardly as it is going to exploade. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach. 

''haish, do it quickly.'' you says. 

Lay tease you back, ''Aiyee, You WANT to kiss him that badly huh? 

You roll your eyes and look at him, ''I am not.'' 

1, 2, 3. You kiss his cheek and you are the one who is blushing. Sulli quickly take a picture of you. 

 

The game has come to the end, and Sulli realise that only you still do not get the kiss from others. 

When it is your turn, you make a serious make as you don't want to get any kiss but too bad, Tao is good in making people laugh with his stupid face. 

You laugh hardly when Tao is pretending to Jongdae's ear and he doesn't notice it. 

So, Minseok and Jongdae have to kiss on your cheeks. 

''I hate you guys. I hate Tao,'' you put your palm on your cheeks when you realise that your cheeks is burning; blushing. 

You quickly run to the tent to sleep. Ignores the others calling you.