Chapter Two

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry if theres any typo errors and wrong grammars, If there's any please feel free to comment. 

 

 

 

CHAPTER [two]

 

 

[[Math subject]]

 

 

I really hate this subject. I know everyone does! Right? I was seated near the window, where I really wanted to be. The teacher keeps talking and Im obviously not listening, Im not the only one thou. Some are just pretending to listen, or so I thought....

 

I suddenly felt weird..... Do you know the feeling, when you feel that someone is staring at you? Like you have an eye in your back or something? I've been feeling this ever since I step foot on this classroom. It was creepy so I didnt take a look to myself. I mean, no one will stare at me, right?

 

I came back to my senses when someone decided to annoy me..AGAIN.

 

"heyy" Someone whispered behind me but I ignored it. Its very annoying!!!! Am I getting bullied???!!

 

"heeeeyyyyyy!!" he whispered again

 

I faced this mentally ill guy who kept on bothering me.
and guess what? its Kai I swear Ill punch him on the face later.

 

 

"what?!" i half shouted

 

 

"I was just thinking, would you like to be friends?" and he gave me his charming smile which is very annoying for me. I dont know why, but its seriously annoying! whats wrong with him???? he called me just to say that? I thought its something important than that. "or do you want to eat with me later at lunch????" he asked again. 

 

"and wae?!" i shouted in a whisper manner

 

 

"thats it!!!! Jongin!!!  Yuri!!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!!!" the teacher yelled and pointed the door

 

"but ma'am!! its his fault!!!!" i said pointing at this babo. Who's snickering

 

 

"No mam! I just want her to accompany me in the clinic .......my stomach hurts :((" Kai pouted and used his aegyo. and I look at the eyes of the teacher it was damn sparkling!

 

im telling you! Kai has some business with the teachers. 

 

"is that so? ok then proceed to the clinic."

 

Just like that, he manipulated our poor teacher, my nightmare just started. he acted like his stomach were aching and I have to take care of him and now his arms are around my shoulder like he was injured or something.....after we exited the classroom I shove away his arms which made him fall to the floor. I stick out my tongue and leave him there. What a troublemaker! -.-

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

First day of school..... Is not what im expecting it to be.....

 

 

Its Lunch time, I have no one but my food infront of me. I was expecting someone to approach me, but no one. I tried to make friends but all I receive was a disgust face. What did I do to them? I feel really bad to myself. Do I really look like unapproachable? I sighed and took a bite on my sandwich.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" a pretty girl bowed infront of me, she's kinda cute like I want to pet her. I just bowed while chewing my food. "hmm.. can I sit here?" she asked, and I nod. Speechless. 

 

"You're new here right?" 

 

 

"Ne... My name is Yuri... and you?" I asked. Im trying to be friendly in here.

 

 

"Oh. Im Yeonhi, nice to meet you!" she smiled her eye smile as she shake hands with me. She has lots of aegyos here. I wonder if we'll get along.... "Im your classmate too" She said as if trying to make me remember "Oh.... right..." I replied.

 

I was quiet for awhile, Its really awkward to start a conversation to a girl like her. I dont know why I suddenly felt shy, maybe because she was too beautiful to be friends with me..

 

"So..... why did you transfer here??" she asked, and I was thinking If I should share my story but nah! we're not that close yet.... "Its a long story" I said and sheepishly smiled at her. Im trying my very best to look.... you know...... my normal self? but I guess I was trying so hard....

 

 

"Oh... They're here." She abruptly said.

 

 

"who's here?" I asked her.

 

 

 

"them" she said pointing to a group of boys entering the cafeteria. Yup, as usual A school wouldnt be complete without a kingka. Oh wait,..... Kingkas because they're .. 1...2....3...4.5.6.7. woah wait

 

 

"err? 7 kingka's?" 

 

 

"Nope. They're 12!"

 

 

"12?" thats a lot.

 

'so... where's the another 5??' I thought to myself And oh wait! those 7 are my classmates too. 

 

"who are they?" I asked curiously,

 

Yeonhi smiled as she said "The EXO" 

 

'THE' EXO? 

 

 

"That guy over there is named Xiumin,, he's very quiet but when it comes to Baozi or any type of foods he'll go crazy. Next to him is Suho, the so called "leader" of their group. And there's B-Baekhyun... Uhm... the.... the cutest and funniest of them all." She stuttered while she was describing Baekhyun.... weird right?? I faced her blankly and so she coughed awkwardly and continued "and the guy next to him is Chen... he's kind of the 'troll' of the group. and then there's Chanyeol which is part of the beagle liners. Particularly, Baekhyun and Chen. And there is Kyungsoo. He has big eyes but he still looks cute thou," She explained to me like it was some kind of a scientific theory that the world must know.

 

 

I wasnt going to ask any further questions and just eat my lunch but then, the whole cafeteria was filled with noise again -_____-

 

"and may I introduce you the Last five" She said, I was curious who they were. To my surprise Luhan is one of them...... And there goes our staring game again. He walks with them like they were in some kind of a runaway..

"The tall guy who's leading the way is named Kris, a cold guy... really COLD. as in super cold that no one really dares to talk to him. and behind him is Tao, he's special feature is his dark circles.. and there's Sehun.... the younger one... and then there's Kai the playboy"

"Pshhh. I can see that..." I muttered under my breathe "and Thats Luhan... He's totally gorgeous, obviously they are all good looking... but apparently nobody here's good enough for them"  I just nod like I was listening but the mere fact is, I was staring back at Luhan but I cut it off and decided to just eat my lunch..... Peacefully.......

 

 "So yeah,. They're EXO"

 

"uhuh. EXO? sounds interesting!" I said with a sarcastic tone.

 

 

"Oh please! Dont act like you dont care" She teased

 

 

"I wasnt planning to" I defended "coz Im really not that into 'EXO' or to be specific... im not into guys!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter