She is the only thing that keeps me alive

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KangJoon cant be a vampire. No he's not. He'll never be. I mean, He's a good guy, meeting him feels like I've known him for a long time but if he really is a vampire, then he's planning something and I know to myself that Im his target. I woke up early in the morning to go to school and to confront him. I dont care if this isn't the time and place where I should ask him but I have to be careful, I have to know the truth. 

 

"Just breathe Yuri, eveyrthing will be alright" I said to myself as I breathe deeply. Just then a voice startled me at the back which made me turn. 

 

"woah. did I scared you?" he asked. It was Kang Joon.

 

 

"A little... " I said as I look at him "Kang Joon, I need to talk to you" 

 

He looked at me skepticly as I observe his every move. "Yeah Sure." He nodded "What is it about?" he asked.

 

 

"Uh... we cant talk here, let's go at the back of the school." I suggested, and he followed obediently

 

 

 

 "so... what's up?"

 

 

"Its about you."

 

 

"what about me?" he asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice

 

 

"You think I wouldnt find out dont you?" I demanded "Honestly, how long did you think it would be until I found out that you're not a human? huh?"

 

Kang Joon sighed deeply, not even looking bothered. He took a step forward and I took a step back "What are you?" I asked.

 

 

"what do you think?"

 

 

"dont play games on me Kang Joon. Answer me, what are you?" I slightly scolded.

 

 

"I cant tell you that." He said simply

 

 

"You cant fool me" I scoffed "are you a vampire? a wolf? a witch? Tell me KangJoon, what are you" my blood started to boil as he looks at me like he's an innocent person. "Tell me" I pleaded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A vampire. I'm a vampire" he said straight into my eyes and I felt like my feet were frozen on the ground. 

 

 

 

"No... you cant be." I whispered, but clearly he heard it. I was hoping he would say that he's a wolf or any supernatural creature, just not a vampire. "I thought you were a friend, but It turned out that you're an enemy." I said to him.

 

 

"Yuri please, let me explain." He said and tried to grab my hand but I shove him away.

 

 

"No. you just said everything that I needed to know." I said and walk away.

 

 

but to my surprise he dashed his way in front of me and grabbed my arms. "Let go fo me!!" I shout frustrated.

 

 

"Im Sorry." he said as he capture me in his arms and took off into the woods.

 

 

He's a vampire. I couldnt believe in myself either. I tried to escape from his grip but he was way too strong for me. Just then, a strong wind stopped Kang Joon from his tracks. 

 

 

"Sehun" I called as I remember his power is wind.

 

 

The wind made Kang Joon's eyes close as he let goes of me and tried to fight back. Someone immediately took me out of the woods. It almost took my breathe away, like I was out of oxygen.

 

 

"gwenchana???" a voice asked me. I dont know but the wind seriously made me weak, my eyes got blurry, I breathe heavily and I can't hear things properly. I touched my head feeling the ache inside. I blinked my eyes repeatedly.

 

"Tao..." I said as I recognized his face. He sighed in relief. "Aigoo~ You could have died when I didnt let you out there." 

 

"S-Sehun" I said my voice cracking "He'll be alright, the boys are with him" I heard Chanyeol's voice

"can you hear us now?" Chanyeol asked worriedly "a little..." I said as I stood up and he helped me "his power is getting immense." 

 

"Well. He was trained for it" Tao said "You should have informed us before you confront him." he ranted

 

 

"And that was a risky move" Chanyeol added..

 

 

 

"Im sorry"

 

 

They both sighed in relief. "Let's get you home" they suggested.

 

 

 

"what about Kang Joon?" I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter