Yuri's past (part 1)

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((AN: this chapter is all about Yuri's past..... for you to know what happened to their kingdom. .. Btw, I changed the Queens's name from Yori to Boa..........sorry for the wrong grammars and typo errors... kamsahamnida! :D))


 

CHAPTER 21


 

***flashback***

Boa the most beautiful wolf in their kingdom married the Prince named Siwon who will soon to be the King of their kingdom.......They were playmates in their childhood days and that includes Junso but Boa fell inlove with Siwon. However Junso, Siwon's younger brother felt envious that he has everything that his brother have. 

 

Junso is a hybrid, half wolf and half vampire he didnt felt love from his parents because of him being a Hybrid, even though his parents doesnt show affection to him Siwon treated his dongsaeng the love his parents cant give thou Junso didnt appreciate all Siwon's love and care because of his pride and jealousy.

 

After the coronation night of Siwon being the new crown King, the whole kingdom celebrated except for Junso. Why? because he ran away ........... he run as fast as he can using his abilities and promised himself to never comeback;
 

When he was running in the forest he suddenly encountered a vampire, he thought that he's going to die because he was not strong enough to kill a vampire, but he was bewildered because the vampire didnt harmed him.
 

"what is your name" the vampire asked. Junso hesitated at first, he dont trust anyone but himself, yet for some reasons he replied "Im Junso from the land of the wolves" he said bravely.

 

"a wolf?....... in my territory? hmmmmm ...... interesting" He smirked.

"you dont smell like a mutt, let me guess? you're a hybrid and you ran away from home?" He said. Junso was astonished of what he had heard

 

'how come he knew?' he said to his mind 



 

"I can read minds Junso. and by the way Im Damon" He said and walked near him, Junso stepped backward as Damon walks towards him "Dont be afraid, I will help you" He said calmly. He was hypnotized by the vampires words, He used his vampire ablity to brain wash him. 




 

Who is Damon if you may ask? 



 

He is the King of their kingdom, the oldest and the most strongest vampire in their homeland. He was planning to take revenge from the wolves, so he thought that he can use Junso.

 

After a decade, Damon trained Junso how to fight and use his special powers, Junso on the other hand didnt expect that he has a power, an enormous power that can kill all living beings, his parents kept this a secret from him for him to be safe and to protect their own kingdom yet Junso took this as a betrayal from his own family, his hatred grows as it dispersed all over his heart and mind.

.

...
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile in the land of the wolves.....






 

10 years have passed since Junso ran away, Siwon and his family were worried and tried to search for him. Like I said... they've tried but failed yet they never gave up. They've regreted everything from what they have done to Junso, but it was too late.... 


 

On the other hand, Boa gave birth to a baby girl named Eunji, the princess... Siwon and Boa are both happy for their growing child, she is beautiful like her own mother; Long Blonde hair.... Grey eyes.... White Milky Skin that is glowing in the sun.......rosy cheeks.... and reddish lips.... She is close enough to perfection.... but she was growing too fast..... The King and Queen suspected that something is wrong........

 

Until a messenger from the gods flew from their kingdom....
 

"What do the gods want?" Siwon asked while Boa and him are sitting in their thrown.

 

"The prophecy of gods to your princess" The messenger announced. Boa was taken aback by the messenger, her eyes widen in dismay "My daughter? What involves Eunji here?" She said in curiosity

 

"If you may let us talk for privacy." The messenger said, both of them nodded and they commanded all the soldiers and other servants to left the room.
 

As soon as the others are gone the messenger proceeded. 


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter