The Truth

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

 

Sehun and I was jumping tree to tree using our wolf speed we're on our way to our forest where our packs usually live or should I say our new kingdom yes its our new kingdom because our old kingdom was attacked by our enemies...... The vampires.........its located at the center of Seoul a normal human can travel there for a year but us wolves only takes it for a minutes or so to reach there but Humans never bothered to travel here because there was a rumor that this place is haunted, then I remembered what happened back then.

 

 

****flashback****

 

 

"Prepare for battle" the King commanded

 

 

Our King Siwon was the strongest among our packs he ruled the kingdom for hundreds of centuries he has the most beautiful wife named Boa, the Queen . she has a beautiful daughter ....their only daughter Eun Ji, she is my childhood friend and my first love...... I claimed her as my mate.

 

 

"father. We are going to fight too." Kris hyung the eldest said to our father.

 

 

"no. You will get out of here and promise me to never go back, arraso? Go far away from here take your brothers with you" our father ordered we have no choice but to follow him. My father JinMyun is the right hand of the King and also my mother.

 

 

After we prepared everything we needed in our journey, I tried to find EunJi so we can take her from us and protect her.... But it was too late..... The war started..... I never got the chance to say goodbye 'i will comeback for you EunJi-ah' i said to myself. After the war, my dad and mom went to us injured but safe.... They never said a word from the war... i never heard of our old kingdom I just heard the news that the King died and his family too and that includes my first love.

 

 

****end of flashback****

 

 

"you ok hyung?" Sehun asked while jumping from tree to tree. I just nodded, Sehunnie had grown up so well we were still kids when the war happened.. And look at him a grown up already yet a baby wolf he's only a 2years old wolf he transformed when he was 16....

 

 

"we're late. Your too slow" i teased he smirked at me "Race?" he asked I smiled and nodded. "on 3. 1.....2...." Sehun runs at his full speed "3" he yells jumping from tree to tree. What a child! I let him run first and followed I run alongside the trees, I have reached him in seconds I sneer to him and run past him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter