Chaos

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter







This chapter is infested with grammatical errors.





 

 





 

________________________








 

TAO's POV





 

That vision must be something very enormous and I know to myself it WILL happen. It is destined to happen. My power can only see the future and It cannot be stop, but there's a way..... And its to prevent 'that'.





 

I dont know 'how' to prevent it but They should know this, but how? Im planning to go where Luhan is thou Im not sure if Kai and Kyungsoo can handle this If I leave them here. Because I can see that they are both struggling to fight, I can also see that they are tired.







 

I started to feel the fear inside me. I tried to swallow it but no, it keeps bugging me. but there's only one thing comes to my mind. 






 

"I should do something"










 

AUTHOR'S POV 






 

Still Chaos. 











 

Yes, they are still fighting. 






 

They are all tired plus their bruises and cuts in their body are making them weak yet that didnt stop them from fighting with all their might. 




 

They should win. They should definitely win, but what if they lose? What if someone dies? Suho keeps encouraging them through speaking in their mind even though he feels like his body will collapse anytime, he don't want to leave his brothers like this. It really pains him seeing the Maknae getting really exhausted. Sehun is really sweating so bad, he wasnt trained that well and to sum it up he's only a baby wolf....thats why Suho let him to be in his side while fighting. Chanyeol on the other hand, is full of dirt on his body because of the ashes and smoke that surrounds him after burning the vampires. 



 

Kyungsoo also feel his body aching, he already used his strength to its extent and Kai can see that his body is already trembling. He teleported behind him as they continue to fight. 




 

"Hyung, are you ok?" He asks worriedly, still fighting. 




 

Kyungsoo didnt spoke instead he bobbed his head in response telling him that he's fine and he can still manage. 




 

Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun are also running out of energy. Its been a long time since they fought like this, although its not new to them. 




 

"Men Im hungry!" Xiumin said while he freezes the vampire using his power 'ice' 





 

"We can do this hyung, I'll buy you baozi's after this" Baekhyun smiled then winked at him, 




 

Even though they are tired, they can still manage to be calm. They fill their mind with positive thoughts.




 

And would you believe the troll Chen is very serious at this moment? He enjoys every bit of summoning the light and then striking it to a numerous vampires that will burn into ashes. His 'serious' side is really dangerous. 




 

Luhan and Myungsoo continues on what they are doing but the worst part is. The healing unicorn is getting weak, Myungsoo told him to rest for a while but he insisted to continue on what he is doing. Lay has been trying his very hard to protect the two of them. His mind is going to explode any minute now but that doesnt bothers him. Luhan is getting worried because he knows to himself that when Lay gets weak and over uses his healing powers. It would lead him from sleeping for a whole month. Yup, for a whole month..... But Luhan tries to shove off his thoughts and concentrate on his mind and continues confusing the vampires.






 

** 





 

Aren't you curious of what is Junso currently doing? well he is usually getting impatient of waiting, waiting for the princess to be in his hands. He knows to himself that the vampires he sent will surely kill those 's', as what he prefer to epithet them. 





 

"What took them so long!" He shouted on his slaves. It really bothers him, he already sent half of his soldiers but then there's still no signs of the princess.





 

"Father, our soldiers are having a hard time getting the princess" his right hand which he claims to be his 'own' son said.





 

If you were wondering where did he get this son of his, well Junso adopted him to be his right hand. He sighed in frustration as he said "Call James and ask the witch to help him" he commanded. His 'son' nodded and walk away. 





 

Junso calmed himself and breath an air. He decided to go down to the dungeon to visit Boa and to tell her the exciting news(for him) about her daughter. 





 

The Queen is held as a prisoner on a scary underground dungeon. Staying there for years is a complete nightmare for her. She cant use her powers because her body is weak, weak like a dead person. Her body is cold as dead, but her mind is occupied with the thoughts of her one and only daughter, Princess Eunji or also known as Yuri. She cant escape because her left foot is cuffed by a metal, not just a metal, A silver metal to make a wolf weak. 






 

The guards outside the cell opened the room for Junso to come in, Boa is in a corner, supporting her back to the cold walls, hugging her limping legs while resting her head on her arms.






 

When Junso entered the cold aura of the dungeon, Boa suddenly felt alarmed. She tried her best to lift her aching head just to see the face of this heartless monster, once she faced Junso, she quickly avoided his gaze, trying her best to control her anger towards this devil. She gritted her teeth in hatred feeling the pain in her heart.






 

"Aren't you excited? You will finally meet your precious daughter" Junso said to Boa, smirking.







 

She widened her eyes in horror, after absorbing what she heard, she quickly look into Junso's bloody red eyes.








 

"You will never get away from this" she said sternly, sending him deathly glares.






 

He didn't felt fear, well in fact, He has no feelings at all. It was long gone after what he had suffered. He is indeed a heartless monster, he showed no pity to Boa and to anyone whom he kills or torture in pain,. Boa, who was once his childhood friend is now his mortal enemy. Although Junso once said that he loves Boa, he will treat her trash if he wanted to..






 

"oh I will. Watch me." He said, smirked plastered on his face. 





 

Though Boa felt anxious about what Junso said, she just hoped her daughter and her guardian will be safe. How she wish she could be there to protect Yuri, How she wish she can be a mother for her and take amends for all the years she wasnt there. She cried out the pain she was feeling. Remembering the death of his beloved husband, who died years ago. She is still waiting for the day that Siwon and her will be together again through afterlife, but not now, not until she finds her daughter, not until they live peacefully, not until their kingdom find justice of the damage that had done.







 

*Siwon I know you're listening, please dont let your daughter be harmed* She prayed in her mind.





 

After all this years, being trapped in Junso's arms felt like a living hell. Even though they gave her enough foods and drinks for her to eat, she will always act stubborn and wont eat or drink anything that they give to her,


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter