Chen the 'troll'

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is the continuation of Chapter 20! Arrasso? Kekeke ~

 

Hope you liked this chappie!

 

*crossed fingers*
 

 

----------------------------------

 

Chapter 23 
 

 

YURI'S POV

 

I heard loud voices from downstairs, I tried to shove it off but I cant. I woke up from the loud noise Im hearing.

As my eyes opened I saw an angel sleeping beside me.

 

 

Am I dead already?

 

 

am I in heaven?

 

 

Then I realized, it was Luhan who is beside me. My eyes widen....why am I beside him?

 

This is the second time I slept with him. This is too much to take, its so embarrassing. The last thing I know I was just taking care of him because he was sick, ohhh. At the thought of that. I quickly checked his temperature by touching his forehead. 

It was normal...... I siged in relief. Good thing he's ok. 

 

Then Suddenly, I was allured by his face AGAIN. 
 

stares......
 

Stares........



 

He is so cute!

 

Oh wait? What am I saying? 

 

"Dont stare I might melt" he said with his eyes closed. 
 

O_______________O 

 

"I.... I-I w-wasnt s-staring a-at y-you" i stuttered. Oh great im stating the obvious 

 

"jinjja?" he said and now his eyes were open and he gave me a teasing smile. 

Aishhhh -.- 

I turn around not facing him because of embarrassment. He is now facing my back.

Why do I feel like staying in this comfy bed? -______- im too lazy to stand up what's wrong with me? 


 

Until I felt some strong arms around my waist. O.o 


 

Is he hugging me? Or Im being delusional? Oh come on Yuri!!!! 

 

"thanks for taking care of me" he whispered in my ears with his husky voice and it gave me shivers to my spine I can feel his warm breathe to my neck. It was too good that I cant move away. I cant utter a single word, Im frozen by his warm touch. He was hugging me so tight, He nuzzled his face to my neck giving me a light moan. I closed my eyes ang bit my lower lip to stop this feeling, It felt so right that I cant move away.... my heart is beating tremendously like Im going to die any minute now. This is wrong but why does my body loves it?
 

Until someone opened the door. 
 

"hey! Guys ------" he cut off seeing our position. I opened my eyes seeing Chen at the door with wide eyes

"oppsss.Im.sorry.please!.Continue.on.what.you.are.doing!!!" he managed to say quickly and slammed the door.

O___________________O 
 

Is he thinking that?!?!?! 
 

"oh no! Its not what you think!!!!" I shouted as I stood up 
 

Aishshhhhhwlsblavskavfoz 
 

I turn around and glared at Luhan

"what?" he asked innocently 
 

"what 'what' ?!?!?! You ert!!!!!!" I grab a pillow and threw it at him. And he was laughing endlessly like theres no tomorrow.

My cheeks started to feel hot as it flushes to crimson.

I started to walk away but he tackled me to the bed causing me to lay down while he is on top of me.

Suddenly the door was opened again and this time it was Baekhyun 

"oh myyyy ghassssshhh you are right Chen!!! They are making love!!!! I thought you were trolling!!!!!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed and the others rushed their way to the door. They were staring at us with wide eyes.

"I-Its n-not w-what y-you t-think" I stuttered because I was too speechless of what is currently happening to us.

Yeonhi covered his mouth with wide eyes like she has seen a ghost. Baekhyun quickly covered her eyes.

They were over reacting!!!!!!!! The fudge!!!! And why is this Luhan not talking!!!!!!! Waaaaahhh!!!!! Im screaming to my mind

 

Then I looked at Luhan. 
 

 

O__________________O
 

 

Seriously, my eyes are becoming like Kyungsoo

 

Oh wait

.
.
.
.
.

H-he's

.
.
.
.

SHIRTLESS?!?!?!?!?! 
 

what on earth?!?! 
 

I pushed him off and walked away.

"Excuse me!!!!!!!!" I said as I was passing by them. 

My cheeks are burning red. And I dont know why Im blushing -___- 

It happened too quickly that I cant even explain myself!!!!!!! I made my way to the balcony in the house to have some fresh air. Goodness!!!! That Jerk! After I took care of him, this is what I get?

T__________T Im innocent and nothing happened. I... I was.... Ugh... What is that thing called???? Aish Whatever -.- Its the first time to feel something like that, I saw this scenes in some movies I have watched. Is this Love? I mean when he hugged me so tight I felt like secured.

 

No. Stop it Yuri, you cant just love him !!! Hajima hajima!!!!

The hot sun is greeting me while I entered the balcony, it was sunny but the wind is cold as it blew and brushes my hair and skin. I breathe in and out heavily to calm myself. I checked the time through my watch. It was still afternoon, the guys went home early from school. That's odd..... 

"Hey" a guy voice called out thinking that maybe it's Luhan. 

 

"leave me alone! " I peeved. 
 

He chuckled a bit and made his way towards me. I looked at him and to my surprise it was Sehun. I wasnt expecting him. Not that I was expecting Luhan to come here... Tsss what am I saying? 

"what do you want?" I asked him trying to be calm as possible. 

 

He smiled at me, giving me those famous eye smile of him.
 

"Do you like him?" 

 

I was taken a back from his question......I know who he is pertaining to. 

 

Now, do I like him? I asked myself. 
 

'Yes, I do.' Is what my heart says but.......
 

"I dont want to" I replied. 
 

I looked away and leaned my back to the railings as I look up in the sky and according to my peripheral vision, Sehun is staring at me. 

"But you do" he said sternly. I glanced at him and then looked down and let out a deep sigh. 


 

.
.
.
"I ...... I do." I said. 

 

He squeezed my hand telling me to look at him, and I obeyed. I look at him straight in the eyes.

"Yuri-ah dont worry too much, If you like Hyung dont deny it, you will just feel burden, just let it out. Yuri-ah, just be yourself. Dont hide what you feel, or else you'll regret everything in the end" He smiled comforting me. 
 

He's right. I kept on saying that I dont like him. I kept on stoping myself from falling inlove with him. 
 

But why?

 

Im just afraid..... 
 

Im afraid to be hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter