Memories are coming back

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Thank you guys for waiting, Im so happy to read your feedbacks! Please comment more! It motivates me to update ^_^ 

 

I hope we can be friends! ;) 

 

And I Hope u like this chappie. 

 

**


 

LUHAN'S POV 

 

It has been a week already after she passed out and Yuri is still on her slumber, although we all know that she's safe yet it still worries me about the side effects of the necklace. 

 

-flashback- 

 

"Yuri!!! Yuri wake up!!!" I yelled as I caught her in my arms, Myungsoo and Sehun immediately ran their way to us. 

 

"what happened?!" asked Myungsoo 


 

"she passed out" i said still looking worried at her

 

"Omo! Hyung she's burning hot!" 

 

"what?!" Myungsoo yelled as he touch Yuri's forehead. 

 

"it could be the side effect" he mumbled but loud enough for me and Sehun to hear. 

 

"what side effect?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows 

 

"The necklace. Its on her right now, I'll explain later. For now let's get her home already before some random vampire approach us" he explained, I nodded then carried Yuri bridal style 

 

-end of flashback- 

 

Myungsoo explained everything, And I understood every word he said. It will help her know her past, but the side effect can kill her. Her brain is processing her memories right now, Myungsoo said there might be changes from her attitude and personalities but right now I dont really care about it, what matters the most is her condition. Her body temperature didnt decreased ever since that day. 
 

I always check her up, I almost cant sleep at night thinking about her, I always ended up being beside her every minute. The others get worried and they even told me to get some rest, but I insisted. I want to take care of her, I want to be the first one she'll see when she wakes up. 
 

Its midnight, and here I am sitting beside her holding her warm hand and carressing it with my thumb. 
 

"please wake up already" I whispered
 

If only she can hear all the words I always say to her. 

 

If only I can bear the pain she is feeling right now.


 

The necklace made her brain in pain, how did we knew it? Of course, Lay scanned her body with his eyes, every 8 hrs Lay will come here and continue her treatment. Im just here watching her suffer the pain she's feeling. I dont really want to see her like this. 
 

One day when Lay was healing her, she whimpered in pain, we thought she's already awake but she wasnt her body just reacted because of the pain but her mind is still asleep. 
 

I tried to read her thoughts, If ever I can see what could her brain is processing of, but to my luck I still cant read her mind. 

 

"Hyung. Please take a rest, I can handle it from here" Sehun pleaded


 

"you know what will I say, just go Sehun... I can manage" 

 

"you're so stubborn Hyung! You have'nt sleep yet! You lead me with no choice" He said 


 

And I know what he'll do, he will use his power to make me sleep. 




 

"Sehun please. Just for now, let me do what I want" 


 

"but Hyung ---" 


 

"please?" I asked one more, and he didnt bother to argue anymore. He sighed and nodded and grumpily walk out of Yuri's room. 



 

I took out a clean clothe then soak it with cool water then squeezed out the water in the clothe. I damp the clean clothe to her soft cheeks gently, then around her face and down to her neck after that I folded the clothe so that I can put it above Yuri's forehead. 


 

She's so fragile to me, I wont let anything happen to her. I promised myself to protect her and be with her always. 

 

"I love you this much" I mumbled then kissed her hand. " I'll be waiting for you" 











 

AUTHOR'S POV 


 

"So you mean, Yuri's attitude and personality might change?" asked Yeonhi 


 

"yup. Her thinking might also change, well not really change. The Old Yuri will come back," Myungsoo said to the others. 

 

"so.... How should I ask this......... Hmmm. What is the 'Old Yuri' like?" Chanyeol quoted the Old Yuri 


 

"honestly, I dont even know. Well.... one way to find out.... And thats when she woke up" Myungsoo said


 

He dont know either what was Yuri back then, the Yuri he grew up with is a different version of the 'Eunji'. She became human and her environment is new plus, her memories are erased and for some reasons she changed. 

 

They were all curious about the new Yuri by the time she wakes up.


 

"well I remembered back then, Princess Eunji is quite.... Errrr.... She loves skin ships especially to Luhan when they were kids" Kris suddenly spoke up 



 

"bwoo? Jinjjayo? But Yuri hate skin ships right?" Tao said a lil bit flustered


 

And they all nodded. 



 

"Im excited to see her new side" Chen blurted out 


 

"yeah me too." Baekhyun agreed 


 

"but first things first! We need to settle her training when she woke up" Myungsoo stated 




 

"training?" they all asked in unison except for Suho and Kris 


 

"yes training" Suho said 



 

"excuse me can I ask?" Yeonhi said raising her hand "what is the training for?" 


 

"well. She's not the only one who needs to train. Everyone of us is included, and when I said everyone that includes you Yeonhi" Myungsoo said as she points at her. 

 

"waeyo?" she asked out of curiosity "I dont have any powers like you guys and besi---"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter