Looks are deceiving

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

YURI'S POV

 

 

 

***** RIIIINGGGGGG *****

 

 

the bell rang, its lunch time!

 

"hey! Yuri lets go! Before we ran out of food!" Yeonhi exclaimed i just nodded.

 

We were about to go outside the room when a group of boys approached us. Oh.. It's EXO....

 

"Yeonhi! Would you mind to introducing us with your new friend" a guy asked

 

"Sure! So-uhm.. Yuri! This is Baekhyun" Yeonhi said

 

AND......Woah? Is she blushing. Kekeke now i know, I would love to later!

 

"oh Annyeonghaseyo Yuri imnida" i said blankly as usual...

 

"you've already knew, Sehun... Luhan and Yeollie" she said while pointing to them they smiled at me except for Luhan..... (_ _ ") he scares me!

 

Then she introduced me to the rest.

 

"This is Suho " he waved and beamed an angelic smile I just bowed

 

"This is Kris"  *bows*

 

 

"This is Chen" She said and Chen smiled to me

 

"this is the Baozi....Xiumin" she said omo! his cheeks are so fluffy! ok as usual I just bowed

 

 

"this is Lay, next is Tao the panda!!! and Kyungsoo their cook ;) " she then points out her index finger while referring to their names...

 

 

"wait guys? Where's Kai?" Yeonhi added

 

Kai? Oh that playboy guy? Pshhhhh I wouldnt mind If he's not here

 

"probably going out with someone" Kyungsoo blurted

 

Oh. right.... probably with his girls....!

 

"since you two are both younger than us, you should call us OPPA" Baekhyun giggled emphasizing the word oppa

 

"oh.... Hehe if thats what you want" Yeonhi said while BLUSHING! AGAIN!!!! Jinjja?? Shes really obvious

 

"I dont really use that word" then they turn their heads to me..

 

Insert poker face..... Hmpfff I dont really use that word! Seriously!!!! I dont even call my brother "oppa" its too...... Girly i think?

 

To break the very awkward staring moment that I just made I decided to walk my way to the canteen.

 

"are you guys coming or what?" I asked then they started to walk towards me and grin widely... Except for Luhan and i think its Kris? Hmmmmpffff i dont care.

 

-_______- aish!!! Did i just invited them to go seat with us???? Great! Just great!!!!!

 

After we bought our food. We sat in a very long table. Wew. Pretty awkward huh? And to top that all. Everyones is staring at US! Yes!!! Including me and Yeonhi!

 

I sat next to this guy who has an adorable eyes Kyungsoo.... Yeah I admit his eyes are adorable!

 

"hmmm. Dont you seem bothered that almost everyone here in the canteen stares at you guys?" I whispered to him.

 

And wait? Did I just saw them giggled except for Yeonhi... Thats strange O.o thats a whisper they wont hear it. Or Im just being paranoid??

 

"you'll get used to it" he said smiling to me

 

Omo! His smile is agakdhaoabalj his lips turned out to form a heart shape when he smiles.

 

Ugh. I cant really control it, why does this guy looks so adorable?! Forgive me again!!!! I poked his cheeks thrice and he faced me blushing!! Bwahahaha this dork!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter