The Way I Love You

He's My Wolf (EXO fan fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update for my lovely readers! 

 

**

 

After a week of rest and sleep they have gained their energy and strength. Well not all of them, Kris is still in the midst of relaxing his back while Lay is gaining his strength by sleeping and clearing his mind to prepare for their training this coming weekend. Honestly, the boys havent fully recovered yet. Kyungsoo is having a hard time to move his body because it's really aching so bad but good thing Kai and Sulli are there. They would 'baby' Kyungsoo whenever they feel like it. Its kinda cute thou, coz they look like a family.... ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑) 
 

And To sum it all up, Yuri's power are gaining back. First, her healing powers. Second, the snow on the lotte world. Third, precognition. Fourth, fire. Fifth mindreading and soon all her powers will be back before she turns 18. 

 

YURI'S POV 


 

"Where's Luhan?" I asked Sehun, who's in the kitchen finding some food to eat. He shrugged still looking for food. That's odd, he usually asks permission before he goes out... 


 

It's already 9pm in the evening and I havent seen him the whole day. Im like a worried mother here so I decided to calm myself and just put my mind elsewhere.

 

"Dont worry he'll be back soon." Sehun yelled, popping his head thru the kitchen walls.



 

I chuckled. "I know, did you find something to eat?" he shook his head and pouted. He really has a lot of aegyo's inside of him. No wonder at all, sometimes I see Luhan in him and would be wondering if they are twins. "guess I'll just sleep. Goodnight Yuri-ah, dont worry too much arrasso?" I nodded then smiled. 


 

I let out a sigh, 'now what to do'.......


















 

About a half hour later, I heard the front door opening. I would have gotten up, but I was too busy laying on the couch with my eyes closed, attempting to sleep. 





 

I felt Luhan's fingers trace against my cheek.


 

"You are so beautiful" He whispered.



 

"and you are so late" I said pissed as I open my eyes and he only chuckled, damn it. I can never get mad at him, and for some reasons I felt a bit relax when He pulled my legs up, dropped down on the couch and then placed my legs back on his lap. I took his hand from my legs and examined his face, "where've you been?" 



 

"I went to buy something" he explained. "Im sorry for leaving you all day without calling. It was stupid, anything could have happened." 



 

"Mmmm" I hummed while nodding in agreement. I somehow felt sleepy all of the sudden.




 

"Am I forgiven?" 




 

"mmm.." 




 

"are you tired?" 




 

"Mmmm.."





 

"want me to put you in bed?" 




 

"yes please"




 

Luhan placed his arms under my arms and carefully picked me up bridal style, I snuggled to his chest and smell his ever loving scent and kept my eyes closed, He gently laid me down to my bed and planted a kiss on my forehead. For me, It's the sweetest thing a guy would do to a girl like what we all see in the movies and now its happening to me. Its like a dream come true...




 

Instead of wrapping the blanket around me, Luhan laid down next to me and made me faced him. My eyes are still closed, and at this moment I can feel him staring at me. I opened my eyes and blinked for a few times. I stared at him for a good several minutes. He seemed....... 








 

I dont know.....













 

bothered??




 

"are you ok?" I asked him. 


 

"Im fine" He said, taking both of my hands in his, he kissed them tightly and breathed into them... "I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter